ICo-Content.vB.Forum.Edition.v1.5.2.for.vBulletin.3.6.PHP.NULLIFIED-GYSN

evilartemis

when i go to scheduled task manager and run ico-content, i get an error that says

This webpage is not available.

The webpage at/admincp/cronadmin.php?do=runcron&cronid=22 might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

Wats wrong?

nexia

Actually your vBulletin installation is not set properly, that have nothing to do with this hack...

READ THE DAMN ERROR, it is written in ENGLISH!
evilartemis said:
when i go to scheduled task manager and run ico-content, i get an error that says

This webpage is not available.

The webpage at/admincp/cronadmin.php?do=runcron&cronid=22 might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

Wats wrong?

Chaosis

Uhh...Nexia? The new 'update' doesn't post any threads/posts....or did you make it so that the new 'update' posts the threads after a certain amount of time? I just ran it, and it's been 10 minutes wihout any sign of the usual automated posts.

nexia

i did not change anything to the logic, so no, the automated posts is not changed... but you can run the cron 2 or 3 times to see if it goes ok... now the timestamp of everything in queue is updated, that's the main change...

and if it run without posting, maybe nothing is in the queue yet?!

you can take a look here: http://nexialys.net/test/ ... the only thing you have on that forum is the latest version of this script... not even hacked...

try changing the keywords for your forum, sometimes it help checking if anything is grabbed from the system...

Grinderhand

Chaosis said:
Uhh...Nexia? The new 'update' doesn't post any threads/posts....or did you make it so that the new 'update' posts the threads after a certain amount of time? I just ran it, and it's been 10 minutes wihout any sign of the usual automated posts.

At least I know it's not just me.

evilartemis

nexia said:
Actually your vBulletin installation is not set properly, that have nothing to do with this hack...

READ THE DAMN ERROR, it is written in ENGLISH!

nexia, im new to vb.. wat is wrong with my installation? I know the other cronjobs are working properly, and that the .php file exists at that location

nexia

you got a yahoo account, set the infos in the right place?!...

i'm not supporting installation, i'm debugging for existing customers, bcause i debug it for myself... that's all...
evilartemis said:
nexia, im new to vb.. wat is wrong with my installation? I know the other cronjobs are working properly, and that the .php file exists at that location

Chaosis

Yeah...I see all the usual information, like "Grabbed X ammount of posts and X ammount of answers using keyword X", and the database is updating the posts. It's just not posting.

nexia

new update, import the product again only, as the only thing changed is the version AND some database updates... i kinda forgot that you did not have the right dB... lol

ok, so the change:

unposted questions/answers were inserted with a "status and postdate" to "NULL" instead of "0"... my new version was with "0" because this is the logic behind a null value, and it was wrong.

now the system will check if the "value = 0" instead of "value is null"...

nothing to panic about, but this time it work, post messages properly.

this had to do with some versions of MySQL... depending on your server, it may or may not recognize the "null" value... now everybody will be the same!

Grinderhand

We are gathered here to remember our dear departed friend, Nexia...

Half-fixed now ... adds users but no corresponding messages.

nexia

what are your keywords?... i'll test with this...

i know that sometimes there is more users added than posts, but that's about the script, not the updates...

Grinderhand

tv comedy, tv drama, tv reality...

New version added 9 users and 0 posts despite program execution messages to the contrary.

nexia

hum, i've done some tests, and yes, stupidly, the script is adding the users even if their posts are not posted...

this part i can't help... this is part of the original script... find a good hammer and hit the guy...

anyway, i'm mostly done in coding this, i can't play with it too much as i'm in christmas boxes and wrapping things. In about 3 weeks i'll set a scrapbook of work that i would have to accomplish, and the first thing on the list is the new version of the Yahoo API. I'm working with Gio who is coding a "Answers Forum" script, where you can construct your forum the same way the answers.yahoo.com works... we may merge both ideas...

Grinderhand

The version of the product you posted just before you made the "speed" improvements was the best working version so far. Maybe you could repost that version as a crutch until something better comes along? Ass that I am, I did not save the different versions, just kept overwriting them.

Thanks for all your work, nexia.

nexia

hum, actually i'm an Ass too, i did not kept the version...

but there was no change between these two, only one detail in the dB structure...