ICo-Content.vB.Forum.Edition.v1.5.2.for.vBulletin.3.6.PHP.NULLIFIED-GYSN

Chaosis

Hi Nexia, I was using the wrong type of the Yahoo Dev. App - my bad.

However, I'm getting a database error (see below):

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Database error in vBulletin 3.7.2:

Invalid SQL:

INSERT INTO icc_question_queue
(questionid, subject, content, forumid, status, yahoo_timestamp, yahoo_usernick, yahoo_user_photo_url)
VALUES(
'20081111142756AAKbyRP',
'Nintendo DS Lite Pictochat Kanji?',
'I bought a nice pretty blue Nintendo DS Lite while I was in Japan, and I noticed that in pictochat, you can type with hiragana and katakana, but there seems to be no method to switch to kanji. Is it possible to use kanji? Or is it all Hiragana and Katakana only?\r\n',
'Ryan W',
'http://l.yimg.com/a/i/us/sch/gr2/nophoto3_48x48.gif'
);

MySQL Error : You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '
'Ryan W',
'http://l.yimg.com/a/i/us/sch/gr2/nophoto3_48' at line 8
Error Number : 1064
Request Date : Tuesday, November 11th 2008 @ 05:30:41 PM
Error Date : Tuesday, November 11th 2008 @ 05:30:44 PM
Script : *URL TO FORUMS*
Referrer : *URL TO PAGE REFERRER*
IP Address : xx.xxx.xxx.xxx
Username : Unregistered
Classname : vb_database
MySQL Version :
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

This only happens for random posts though, others post just fine. How can I fix this, Nexia?

fun4uoc

Yahoo has apparently made some changes, effectively making this useless without an upgrade.

Hopefully Nexia is working on this. :)

yessir

I think that was the same error when I checked not to have it insert the avatar into the post...

I could be wrong though.

mally

Good to hear a fix is coming so I can upgrade my forum from 3.68 to 3.*

Any idea how soon though?

(Just found this forum when looking for an ico content upgrade, hello all!)

fun4uoc

mally said:
Good to hear a fix is coming so I can upgrade my forum from 3.68 to 3.*

Any idea how soon though?

(Just found this forum when looking for an ico content upgrade, hello all!)

Not too sure that one is coming but I hope so.

nexia

ok, thanks all for the info, i'll try to fix what can be fixed...

also, remember that this release is about 3.6.x to 3.8 ... ALL VERSIONS...

thanks Chaos for the bug report, one of the client reported the same without giving me the real error so i was stuck in the bugfix... i'll be able to fix it now...

brb

nexia

i'll correct the error by the end of the week, i know how to fix it, but i need to test it large, so i need time. it's only a question of comma... :)

also, as you can see, my site is dead... vbenhancer.com was forced to close because of some stupid super-hero who think i'm illegal in my actions to release ported hacks... i'm fixing that too... :)

i'll release the updated ico-content in the week-end i suppose.

Grinderhand

@Nexia - What does "Forum X skipped because it's queue is full" mean? Where is this queue and how can the queue be emptied?

DON

Grinderhand said:
@Nexia - What does "Forum X skipped because it's queue is full" mean? Where is this queue and how can the queue be emptied?

That's the problem everyone had, hence why people stopped using the hack. No one made or had put up a fix for this issue. Unless there is a fix now?

Chaosis

It's pretty simple to fix...you just have to drop the tables from icc_question_queue and icc_answer_queue, and run the program again...it's pretty simple to do, and it fixes the problem...

nexia

Seriously, Chaosis, you got it pretty well...

Actually i though THAT was fixed a long time ago, because the fix is on several boards, but it looks like the version i got in the download link it not containing the fix...

SORRY GUYS, all my fault...

it's not only to drop the queue, it have to clean the queue on its own, and the fix have it... i'll re-upload a newer version with this, sorry... i thought it was in the latest version...
••••••••••

EDIT:

i just upload a new version in this post, it have a new logic for the queued posts, and some edits in the files... and i corrected the stupid cron job...

1- upload all files, to overwrite the old ones.
2- re-import the product, DO NOT uninstall it, just overwrite it. (just to add the proper details for the cron job)

the new cronjob is set to run each 10 minutes. Even if the engine is not caching new questions/answers from yahoo, it is useful to let it run anytime because it will clean the unpostable questions/answers that come along the day... missing username, userid or other details make some posts to be unpostable, but this version is not able to make better, so the cronjob is making the clean.

it also calculate the possibilities to hit more answers per questions, because the old one was simply disabling the answers if the question was not posted first...

as you can see with the screenshot added here, the cronjob is grabbing a lot of content from keywords in a single shot... it took like 30 seconds to make it so for the first grab, and usually the next grabs are faster...

nexia

also, the message about "Forum X skipped because it's queue is full" is changed, so you understand why it skip:

Forum X skipped because its queue is not emptied yet. You have set your forum to receive XXX new entries per day, that total was reached, and you have yet YYY entries in the queue that are to be posted

.. and the queue is now cleaning properly... so the next day, the process restart.

nexia

i've noticed an increase of lag when using this new version, i'll take the evening to fix the speed... i suppose it is related to the queries that were always slow but now that all of them are debugged, they are even slower.. ;)