ICo-Content.vB.Forum.Edition.v1.5.2.for.vBulletin.3.6.PHP.NULLIFIED-GYSN

nexia

candomike said:
I just noticed it's posting everything seperatley, just the questions and not the answers under them. I'll give it some time and see if it will correct itself.

This is related to the "organic" thing documented in a post above.. ;)

Though, this is something the original author would be supposed to know, it's HIS tool after all... just fixed for the new way... lol

candomike

well I also noticed that the who is online is the same person over and over, same name listed and posting the exact same message. I still have not gotten any answers to any question at all. they are all seperate posts. I'll still give it time to catch up, its been a few hours already though I played with the new 1 through 25 addition and set it at 10 which might explain all of the same posts over and over. But again I will give time and crossing my fingers that the topics will have the answers posted under them. It worked in your previous version. so crossing fingers lol good work Nexia

nexia

same post ?!

ok, let's see, this script work as planned on my test forum which is a clean vB without any hack, no change in dB, no modification of the actual release you have above... complete clean...

Forums - Powered by vBulletin

it's working as it is, with threads AND replies posted spontaneously, randomly and impulsively (really organic so)...

i don't see how your installation can not work the same way...

if you uninstall the script and start over with the same keywords, SURE it will post the same questions/answers, because the engine store the same info over and over ...

for the who's online, it's supposed to be logically based on vB system. If your virtual user posted a message, he will be in the wol for the time of your sessions, usually 15 minutes... if it does not post anything new, it will not change its activity...

candomike

Ok looks like all the same users being listed over and over is gone but still no replies to threads. Thank god the server load went down to normal.so only problemo is the reply to threads.

nexia

i would think that the cronjob help a lot on this site of things... did you activate it often ?!... each time you start the cronjob, the timestamp of the cached replies is checked, so a bunch of posts are sent / or tagged posted...

candomike

I had all of the forums working like a charm till a few months ago when I was out of the loop for awhile cause of health reasons. Now I am playing catch up. I just have the basic install from you. I haven't played with the cron at all. But I did have all forums going and it worked like a charm then Poof I come back and have to start over basically. I had 100s of regular users come online and join, so it really worked as a magnet for actual new users. So here is proof that over a 100 forums can run with this. now I will have to see if it post any replies like its supposed to. lol

I only have 2 forums activated Army and Republicans and so far no Replies to any threads. Just single posts. and it's been on 4 hours now with your new update.

candomike

actually I just raised it to 25. Isn't it the other way arounf, the higher the ratio....the more replies you get for a topic. thats what i though since the begining...I just activated the democrat forums. So thats three forums. So the ques should be just aout empty and new replies and hopefully multiple users exact posts will stop. I have some users posts that have the exact post over and over. So I just delete them down to one for now till the Que's get caught up with the current time and date.

I just looked in the Mysql and noticed that the icc Q for questions had 300 and the Q for answers was empty, can't even browse in the answers as there is nothing there as opposed to the questions which had 300. hmmmmmm

nexia

ok, logically, that would mean that there is more questions grabbed that have no answers yet on answers.yahoo.com ... i suppose...

can you test with a new forum with day-to-day keywords?!

btw, this is how the author of that script used to code -- if he ever read what he coded -- ... i did not change a thing on content grabbing, just debugged and updated to work with vB 3.8, what was a simple 10 minutes tweak... the latest bugs were related to typos and miscalculations, not content grabbing, which never was a problem.

candomike

I looked at the db structure for answers and it's not even close to what is the DB structure for questions. No yahoo ID, post stamp, avatar, signature etc there's hardly anything for the structure for the Q for answers.thats where the problem is...thats why it's completley empty. Unlike the DB structure for questions que....I looked on yahoo and there are tons of topics with answers that should of been crawled and grabbed...

Field Type Collation Attributes Null Default Extra Action
answerid int(11) UNSIGNED No auto_increment
queueid int(11) UNSIGNED No
content text latin1_swedish_ci No
postdate int(10) UNSIGNED No 0
status smallint(1) UNSIGNED No 0
yahoo_timestamp int(10) UNSIGNED No
yahoo_userid varchar(64) latin1_swedish_ci No

vs questions

Field Type Collation Attributes Null Default Extra Action
queueid int(11) UNSIGNED No auto_increment
questionid varchar(64) latin1_swedish_ci No
forumid smallint(5) UNSIGNED No 0
topicid mediumint(8) UNSIGNED No 0
status smallint(1) UNSIGNED No 0
subject varchar(255) latin1_swedish_ci No
content text latin1_swedish_ci No
postdate int(10) No 0
yahoo_timestamp int(10) No
yahoo_usernick varchar(64) latin1_swedish_ci No
yahoo_user_photo_url varchar(255) latin1_swedish_ci No

nexia

actually there is no relation between questions and answers storage... i don't know why you bring that here, but if the tool worked before and is not working anymore is not because of the database structure which never changed...

who coded this engine actually?!...

and btw, you are the only one to have that kind of problems... nobody else reported anything like you are... i find it strange.

candomike

It was just a hunch on my end. Maybe I should just do a complete fresh install. I had it working tits before. It's always something simple but hard as hell to figure what that simple is that won't post the replies. The structure is still the same, that hasn't changed. You have done an excellant job, I know it's on my end But what and where Waaaaahhhhhh Grrrrrr I love this program lol

nexia

actually you may have a solution after christmas... i decided to work the API for a "version 2"...

most of the system is to be rebuilt anyway, as Yahoo plans to re-release a different API in next april, so it would be useless to rework the actual ICo-Content...

candomike

I have another script called instadigi that pulls from more then just yahoo, it's the competition I quess for Ico content but it zended and was dezended only to pull yahoo. but if it was fully nulled it would pull from 2 other big time places. Also you have to click to use it as it doesn't have a cron setup up. also it pulls the actual users email. I haven't looked at it for a while though,

nexia

yeah, i have it somewhere, no need to crack it, i have the dev key as well...

but right now the goal is to provide a solid engine, not to play with the competitor

DON

nexia said:
btw, i think my job is done on that version... i will debug if needed again, but i hope i will not have to.. lol

i've been hit with a request to have a version 2.0 using the new PHP protocol from the Yahoo API, it would make the life way easier and minimize server process and would bring a lot more related content, but right now, i have no money on the table so i have to see with my real life if i really have that much free time to spend on real coding..
I also assume a 3.8 version will be out soon? I don't think there will be a huge issue updating it.

DON

candomike said:
I have another script called instadigi that pulls from more then just yahoo, it's the competition I quess for Ico content but it zended and was dezended only to pull yahoo. but if it was fully nulled it would pull from 2 other big time places. Also you have to click to use it as it doesn't have a cron setup up. also it pulls the actual users email. I haven't looked at it for a while though,
To add.. just saw this post later.

It would be awesome, if we could pull content from more places and not just Yahoo.

nexia

@DON, this version already work with vb 3.8 ... it is indicated in multiple posts...

@CarlMan, we're not here as an official forum for supporting the engine, we're updating it for the actual users... so sorry for you, you will have to see somewhere else if you know nothing about the tool, i do not spend my time with newbies.