Post Here: Don't know the name / Can't find the modification

akilis

Anyone tell me pls how to make the image appear like this when i upload something in the post:
View attachment 14328

I mean the icon of the specified file it does'nt appear ,like Zip ,Jpeg etc...

what should i do?

thanj you!

Senti.Jatt

can anyone help me to find this mod or tell me how to do this?

dh8y0g.gif

thx

Curtis129

Senti.Jatt said:
can anyone help me to find this mod or tell me how to do this?

dh8y0g.gif

thx
open
FORUMHOME template.
find:
HTML:
<div>$activeusers</div>

add after:
HTML:
<br /><br /><div><small><strong>Staff Members</strong>:&nbsp;&nbsp; [ <span style=" weight: bold; color: #00000colourcode;">Administrator</span> ] [ <span style=" weight: bold; color: #00000colourcode;">Super Moderator</span> ] [ <span style=" weight: bold; color: #00000colourcode;">Moderator</span> ]
<br />
<strong>Release Groups</strong>: [ <span style=" weight: bold; color: #000000yourcoourcode;">usergroup</span> ] [ <span style=" weight: bold; color: #000000yourcoourcode;">usergroup</span> ] </small></div>

Senti.Jatt

Curtis129 said:
open
FORUMHOME template.
find:
HTML:
<div>$activeusers</div>

add after:
HTML:
<br /><br /><div><small><strong>Staff Members</strong>:&nbsp;&nbsp; [ <span style=" weight: bold; color: #00000colourcode;">Administrator</span> ] [ <span style=" weight: bold; color: #00000colourcode;">Super Moderator</span> ] [ <span style=" weight: bold; color: #00000colourcode;">Moderator</span> ]
<br />
<strong>Release Groups</strong>: [ <span style=" weight: bold; color: #000000yourcoourcode;">usergroup</span> ] [ <span style=" weight: bold; color: #000000yourcoourcode;">usergroup</span> ] </small></div>
thx alot man that really helped me :D

benyamen

Hi guys, im quite new to vbulletin so need some help from you vb gurus.

I want to add a image next to the categorie name or maybe even replace it if it is possible, made a screenshot of what i want, please note that the button image was added with paint and that is what i want it to look

fdfddfssfd-1.jpg

tofuboy

Is there an addon for UserCP so people can change their primary usergroup by themselves? (Not only public usergroups)

TFEX

Looking for new php addon for Geek advertising system that allows advertisers to log in and view their stats. Don't see it here yet.

Tactics

Is there such a modification where if a new user registers a new topic in the forums will generate welcoming them, sort of like the Welcome PM or Welcome Email?

benyamen

Untitled.jpg

Anyone know how to have different colours in the category header bar.

Im not sure if the forum in the pic uses vbulletin but want to have a similiar look in my vbulletin

glh290

hey is there a mod/hack for vbulletin to make it so that you can have flash logos and banners kinda like the one here http://www.famousgfx.com/ i have got a ripp of that site ppl say the flash works but ive tried both the flash that came with and the ones i made and nothing shows (ive done it on 4 computers xp and vista on all) and i would like to creat diffrent logos for the other templates that i have (flash logos) so if anyone could pm me the name of mod or link to mod i would be very appreciative

you can also give it to me here i will see if my comp will let me bookmark now without restarting my computer lol

trigger2391

I'm looking for a mod that will enable Admin's to view PM's of ordinary users. I know there is a mod to do such a thing on the main vbulletin site. It is called Super Admins can read PM's v 2.0. I'm after it so that in the case of disputes, a Admin can go in and read pm's and sort it out. Any ideas of where it is here?

Gurugeak

Hey my "register.php" is corrupted and i need to upload a new fresh 1 for vB 3.8.0 Somebody please tell me where i can find it.