Post Here: Don't know the name / Can't find the modification

blkobswg

What is the name of the mod that allows for me to take away the ability for my mods and admins to physically delete a post or thread from my forums?

Ryan456

Hi! im looking for that mod if there is one in this forum

Like [mod][/mod] that you use here i think!

and 2nd.. is there a mod like a drop down menu(scroll) for your user title or something :D!

0pt1cKill3r

Can anyone find the modification that allow you to change the subforums icon for example this in vbteam :

forum_old.gif

with another icon..??..

(a diferent icon for each subforum)

Cableguy69

I've been searching about for a mod were the user needs to click thanks before they can download attachments. The only one I've been able to find is for VB3.5 but I'm running VB3.8.2

dandan

I'm looking for Internet Movie Database (IMDb) BB Code for my board that will place the movie info in the post,i tried the ones over at vb.org it's seem not to work or i'm doing something wrong need some help.thanks

here is a pic
idwu2d.jpg

mmmxiv

0pt1cKill3r said:
Can anyone find the modification that allow you to change the subforums icon for example this in vbteam :

forum_old.gif

with another icon..??..

(a diferent icon for each subforum)

Thats a default in vB, you can go to Forum & Moderators and choose "Custom forum statusicon"

Koyuki88 said:
Plz the name/link of this

Ambient Lighting green, search it here, it's by theprophet, the nice guy in purple.

mac_os said:
Hello I'm looking for this

image.php

View attachment 15177

Looks custom, you could use Video Directory for this though.

Cableguy69 said:
I've been searching about for a mod were the user needs to click thanks before they can download attachments. The only one I've been able to find is for VB3.5 but I'm running VB3.8.2

Isn't this a default with the post thanks hack?

dandan said:
I'm looking for Internet Movie Database (IMDb) BB Code for my board that will place the movie info in the post,i tried the ones over at vb.org it's seem not to work or i'm doing something wrong need some help.thanks

here is a pic
idwu2d.jpg

That is the IMDB movie code. Search it here.

haaser

i know its prob not a hack... but could some one please tell me how to use username in title and post. like:

title: Welcome [username]!!!

BODY: Hello [username],
welcome to...... youget the idea.. i just hope you know whats its called or how to do it... i know it can be done, i have sen it before.

Thanks...