Post Here: Don't know the name / Can't find the modification

Blagger

dhan said:
Can anybody tell me what is this product and how to make like this? And I am also seeing that these bars are animated .

That looks like a modified version of http://www.vbteam.info/vb-3-8-x-add...bexperience-3-8-a.html?highlight=vbexperience

Theone5000 said:
Heey guyz :)
I am searching for a modification wich i see on alot of vbulletin forums from 3.5 till 3.8. And i was wondering how this mod is called.
The mod will catgorise items / cars / movies. Whatever you like to want it to be.
Greetings :)

Screens added.

That second screenie is not part of vbulletin it is another part of their website.

(top right you can see the options for forum)

lilfabbro

im looking for that script that auto rederects your gust to the reg page after X seconds, i had it b4 but i cant find it now plz help

tattoo46706

i am new to vbulletin. i want links to be clickable when put in a message without having to be written in htm format. the only way i have been able to do that is to enable bbcode. and if i enable bbcode my html coding will not work to embed pics and videos. any suggestions?

thasoldier

Can somoone tell me how can i make to show this
code.gif
(code)... in the quick reply, and when i edit a post...
Like this..

2rqhqox.jpg

and when i edit a post...

Nobody knows? .

befriend

Hi Dear Experts, i hav a vb forum and i want to play mp3 files in my post is there any site? where i can upload my songs and give the link into my post where ame definations can play my song or some type of mod required in this regard. pls guide me thnx

befriend

tattoo46706 said:
i am new to vbulletin. i want links to be clickable when put in a message without having to be written in htm format. the only way i have been able to do that is to enable bbcode. and if i enable bbcode my html coding will not work to embed pics and videos. any suggestions?

Dear install this ame mod and its definations and enjoy......dont forget to press thanks button..

Theone5000

Error 404 said:

Thanks for the reply, i downloaded it, installed it, but it's not the thing i am looking for. At ps3 trophies, they just post a thread? and then the the cat will look at the game let's say resident evil 5 and then auto posts in under r.
it selects * from threads where ???

bluedevil

bluedevil said:
i want this hack or mod which automatically add urls in redirection site for example:
if user post a link

then it will automatically converted in to

is this hack exists.?? if yesh then plsh share it..

hellooooooooooooooooooooo.. plsh give ur a little consideration to this post also.. thanks in advance

Ishida

I would REALLY appreciate to know what template edit, or product is used to do this:
NightClubCitycom-NewYorkNightlifeGu.png

Please PM Me, as I probably won't ever find it again if you just reply to this thread.
Another demo link for thee same thing is:
Code:
http://forums.ijji.com/index.php?

Hoxxy

lilfabbro said:
im looking for that script that auto rederects your gust to the reg page after X seconds, i had it b4 but i cant find it now plz help

http://www.vbteam.info/vb-3-8-x-add...ister-page-x-seconds-more-members-proven.html

JohnnyGuitar said:

Find & remove everything between these 2 lines:
Code:
<!-- sidebar -->

<!-- /sidebar -->
You may need to remove some additional code aswell

Ishida said:
I would REALLY appreciate to know what template edit, or product is used to do this:
NightClubCitycom-NewYorkNightlifeGu.png

Please PM Me, as I probably won't ever find it again if you just reply to this thread.
Another demo link for thee same thing is:
Code:
http://forums.ijji.com/index.php?

http://www.vbteam.info/vb-3-7-x-add.../5345-forums-columns-custom-forum-images.html

bluedevil said:
hellooooooooooooooooooooo.. plsh give ur a little consideration to this post also.. thanks in advance
Search for vBSEO

bluedevil

i have installed vbseo.. plsh tell me where this options takes place.. and also my vbseo .htaccess is not working fine.. when i write .htaccess.. it give me 404 err0r..

Hoxxy

bluedevil said:
i have installed vbseo.. plsh tell me where this options takes place.. and also my vbseo .htaccess is not working fine.. when i write .htaccess.. it give me 404 err0r..

Login to admincp you should now see a new vBSEO list at the top of your menu

joshernater9

hey, im a noob, is there a way to make my page look like: vmkunleashed.com/forums

like that, i like the way its set up, and how do i make it like how they post on the main page so people look and see it? is it custom? and if so can somebody tell me how to get all of that? but i would like blue, black, and white, idk if its possible but yeah..

joshernater9

hey, im a noob, is there a way to make my page look like: vmkunleashed.com/forums

like that, i like the way its set up, and how do i make it like how they post on the main page so people look and see it? is it custom? and if so can somebody tell me how to get all of that? but i would like blue, black, and white, idk if its possible but yeah..

bluedevil

Hoxxy said:
Login to admincp you should now see a new vBSEO list at the top of your menu

yeash i can seee the vBseo Tab In List,, What Should I Do With It To Make My Download Links Converted In To Redirection To Other Sites For Security Purposes

Hoxxy

bluedevil said:
yeash i can seee the vBseo Tab In List,, What Should I Do With It To Make My Download Links Converted In To Redirection To Other Sites For Security Purposes

Redirection is not a part of vBSEO, Search for "anonimizer"

Corolex

Hi, Anyone know shop mods ?

which people gain Points or Money and using that points/money
they can buy ticket to access some forum / hidden forum / vip room, change username / user title, remove ads, can activate signature or buy bigger avatar and etc..

They also can buy that points/money by doing donation.

Thanks..