Post Here: Don't know the name / Can't find the modification

Ab.Nath

just go to this Address

Code:
http://forum.nihonomaru.com/randomupload.php

can anyone tell me which addon or script is this
the function and stuff are all in there

please can anyone tell me which addon is this as i also want it in my forum and this kindof stuff is helpful of big forums

thanks
Ab.Nath

slydog

I'm looking for a mod or add-on that can stop reg users from loging on at certain times of the day but still will allow Vip members to log on all the time
Thanks you !!

falconet

hi alls
How do I get the alls threads title of the specific forum inside the one post called "sticky : alls post list here" automatically ?

Hoxxy

I dont think its possible your only option are to manually sticky them or make sure all your members know to tick the make sticky box in the editer before submitting the post

slydog

Does anybody know how to do this mod ??....

I'm looking for a mod or add-on that can stop reg users from loging on at certain times of the day but still will allow Vip members to log on all the time
Thanks you !!

slydog

I see it on alot of sites.along the lines of " We are haveing a high server load only vip members can login..become a vip member to login on prime time hours..something like that...

ZaIROuS

HI ,

PLZ I NEED YOUR HELP

I HAVE A VB FORUM I MAKE IT A MARKET FOR SELL AND BUY

I WANT TO KNOW HOW I CAN DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 729x114 and weights 9KB.
sss.png

OR IS THERE ANY ADDON FOR THE MARKETING FORUM?

PLZ HELP ME

BlackLizard

On vbulletin.org.

The selected style appear as one of the postbit items, does any one know what hack this is?

Many thanks

Cheers.