Post Here: Don't know the name / Can't find the modification

krstep

kriDje, it's nice but i really want the one @ vBTEAM, the red color is so much better and more noticeable.

Blagger

Yup me too.. it looks real cool

n4jxwp.png

kriDje

krstep said:
kriDje, it's nice but i really want the one @ vBTEAM, the red color is so much better and more noticeable.
Yeah I understand you. ;) I was also searching for that BB code, but I couldn't find.

I will ask one of the admins. ;)

krstep

Thanks Blagger, it looks better now:
2nv5fg0.png

But still it's not the same size, and doesn't have a dark red borders, like the real one:
n4jxwp.png

Edit: The font color is not the same too :(

krstep

Thank you sooo much Blagger.
With a little adjusments, my result now is:
24zxcsx.png

One more question, how do i move it to the right, so it can look like this:
2wqzf2x.png

befriend

Salamoalikum and Hello to all ma dear friends, pls help me dear what is the best option of vb for posting of images in post,,insert images need a url and attached images become thumbnails, i want real size of image on my post or like this on vbteam.info yellow bar which tel the user that click here to enlarge the image (what is that mod) or what should be the best feature in this regard pls guide...............thnx in Advance

Fios

befriend said:
Salamoalikum and Hello to all ma dear friends, pls help me dear what is the best option of vb for posting of images in post,,insert images need a url and attached images become thumbnails, i want real size of image on my post or like this on vbteam.info yellow bar which tel the user that click here to enlarge the image (what is that mod) or what should be the best feature in this regard pls guide...............thnx in Advance

Hope this helps

GIMWD

i want some mods for following blocks in the navigation bar..

*referral system
*donation
*arcade

because i have no access to vbulletin.org

dhan

Can anybody tell me what is this product and how to make like this? And I am also seeing that these bars are animated .

Theone5000

Heey guyz :)
I am searching for a modification wich i see on alot of vbulletin forums from 3.5 till 3.8. And i was wondering how this mod is called.
The mod will catgorise items / cars / movies. Whatever you like to want it to be.
Greetings :)

Screens added.

falconet

falconet said:
hi alls
How do I get the alls threads title of the specific forum inside the one post called "sticky : alls post list here" automatically ?
Hoxxy said:
I dont think its possible your only option are to manually sticky them or make sure all your members know to tick the make sticky box in the editer before submitting the post

thank for answer...mmhhh it's possible this :
1) I create the sticly post manually on my forum area
2) inside any ? plug-ins ? we report the id of sticky post and...
3) ...when push buttons nearby "update this thred" (or automatic update every 24 hours) this scan alls topic titles of my forum area and write list of topics inside the sticky post
4) if it is possible how to create this plug-ins ?
thank for you help

myvbhacks

I am looking for a hack that works similar to Amazon comments and tripadvosory for a directory and review system of anything and everything that is integrated in Vbulletin threading system.