Post Here: Don't know the name / Can't find the modification

Mr-Ice-Man

SpeedFreak said:
Thanks in advance.

this should do the trick :) enjoy

Ive just installed this one and there is no problem but there is one small clitch, the yahoo slups and google and all that are showing up in the colour red and thats my admin colour is there away to change this?

Thanks.

SpeedRazors

goto your vbulletin options and search for this part:

ewt_eusersonline Settings

there you can change the color

also in your vbulletin options is the standard version of spiders online in the who's online part of the options

Mr-Ice-Man

SpeedFreak said:
goto your vbulletin options and search for this part:

ewt_eusersonline Settings

there you can change the color

also in your vbulletin options is the standard version of spiders online in the who's online part of the options

Am abit lost sorry, were abouts do i need to search?

SpeedRazors

goto your admincp, then goto vbulletin settings... then hit CTRL + F to search now look for ewt_eusersonline somewere after plugins and hooks... there you can edit the color

Mr-Ice-Man

SpeedFreak said:
goto your admincp, then goto vbulletin settings... then hit CTRL + F to search now look for ewt_eusersonline somewere after plugins and hooks... there you can edit the color

mmm this is strange , i havnt got a vbulletin settings button in admin? :confused:

SpeedRazors

options then ;) using a dutch version and there it says settings lol.. goto vbulletin options 1 of the first side menu's in your admincp :)

Juiceh

Mr-Ice-Man said:
mmm this is strange , i havnt got a vbulletin settings button in admin? :confused:

Every bitchy vB admin panel has "vBulletin options", it's the first option in the left bar from the top.
If you don't see it, it means you're not the Rootadmin and don't have all the permissions.

Lol Dutch Admeenpanelz

Mr-Ice-Man

SpeedFreak said:
options then ;) using a dutch version and there it says settings lol.. goto vbulletin options 1 of the first side menu's in your admincp :)

lol ok done that done the search and it doesnt find ewt_eusersonline :(

devilinearth

SpeedFreak said:
devilinearth said:

i need 4 hacks...screen shots attached...

1)user registered today. i need it in detail with name and posts..

2)Showing instant registering option at home page...

3)The small images as prefix of names..

4)giving group icons...

if any of this are posted here, pls give link..i cann't find anyone in ma search..

Screen Shot of 4 hacks...

The last one is just his avatar if i can see it that quick... if not send me the site were you found this by PM please.. rest of modifications are in attachement.

Enjoy

It's not avatar..check..you can see avatar below group icon....
6u98jrt.jpg

Mr-Ice-Man

Can anyone help with this add on.

When you post a new thread and you press submit it takes you to the thread you have just made and on the top left you have the "post reply" button how can i put a "new thread" button next to it.

Thankyou in advance.

Hoxxy

Mr-Ice-Man said:
Can anyone help with this add on.

When you post a new thread and you press submit it takes you to the thread you have just made and on the top left you have the "post reply" button how can i put a "new thread" button next to it.

Thankyou in advance.

I'd love this as well!

Gandalf

Hello I look for the means d to send an ip taguees has fault l tools of discussion. The member(limb) would receive its ftp tagguer mp.
The whole will have to open on another page php of vbulletin with a message which asks the staff to stick l ip and path in a compartment without beacons.
Bitter by clicking to send, ca envoye l ip mp between beacons
Code:
 [*/code] and put the post "served"(been of use ").

If questions j would re-lay there

Skel

Hey, could someone give me the vbulletin mod which enables users to include java tags in their posts. Thanks

e.g: [java] [ /java]
Edit/Delete Message