Post Here: Don't know the name / Can't find the modification

Extreme111

Hello I need 2 Questions This pic Should SHow U Everything."

untitled3.gif

SpeedRazors

Thirst one can be done within the adminpanel goto Vbulletin Options and there goto Forum List Show Options now goto Depth of Subforums and change it to 1 (or what depth you prefer) also a possibility is to request the Cyb - Subforum Manager hack.

They other one i dunno what you mean, you want the f353 gone and put forums there ?????

Toa

Hi

I had a hack a month ago that would show more spiders on whosonline,other then yahoo,msn.It would show just about all the search spiders there are.but i deleted it from my pc because i was going to stop messing around with VB.
now i cant find it anywhere.does anybody know what hack this was and where i can find it?

Thanks

a6ghost

I want to make my forum look like IPB! Specifically the registration page where they say "username valid, email matches" and stuff.

oshri1992

hi i'm new year and i want one mod to my forum vb ver. 3.6.8

ok in my forum i have this profile

and i want this one
(that look like that not working but klick on it)

and anoter request i wanna hack to remove this rules (before ppl register)

oshri1992

wow ty a lot .
i have more some request if you dont care, for vBulletin Version 3.6.8 ...

1.i have credit mod and i want shop/store mod for buy with the credit something

2.i want to change the title ; for exmple you here a picture :
z4zl3jgtavty.bmp

J

J.Black

a6ghost said:
I want to make my forum look like IPB! Specifically the registration page where they say "username valid, email matches" and stuff.

it´s named Ajax Reg With Instant Field Checking
use search

Rambot

Hello all,
I am looking for a mod for vb 3.6 that will pull forum post names/links from a particular forum area and then with a simple php that will allow it for it to be added on another page ie, a frontpage of a site.
Like a scrolling list of forum post which I can place on the index splash screen of the site.

Its hard to explain I know, and I am sorry, but do you understand? :D

c0py

Hi, I am looking for the hack which displays the welcome info used in these forums. it shows various stats etc...

wtjy1380

Hi, i'm wondering if there is a modification available that only allows certain users/usergroups to use html in their posts?
thanks