Post Here: Don't know the name / Can't find the modification

bananalive

memenow said:
Is there a hack that lets you make a bunch of different posts under a bunch of different screenames without having to switch in between each one? To boost initial posts, that is.
1. advanced edit for admin and mod, let's you post under any name (including members)
or
2. log in as user

SpeedRazors

looking 2 hacks...

1 shows the time in the welcome box were private messages are
2 the hack that changes links on your forum to a short link with the name of the site in it like here on vbteam

Kang

aacm7.jpg

1) i want to know wat mod is used in Postbit (center) in the above image :)

2) Page generated in 0.11403 seconds with 10 queries <-- exactly what mod is this which displays on end of footer!

anupam_luv

Please help its urgent as there are so many registered ppl on my forums but only 1-2% bothers to post. Others login or register (bec of "Guest user notify" mod) but just views the forums and leave it without posting.

Please help me find a mod which works like "Guest user notify" but displays a message like "You have not posted for last 5 days, please participate actively in the forums to avoid the account closure"

Itsuki Minami

xD iposted this <-< in another forum i will repost it here you go:

The full story behind this hack including a detailed explanation of the various functions can be found at http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?p=807808.

The purpose of the Welcome Header system is to extend the standard vBulletin welcome messages by adding a series of alert and promotional messages. These messages are intended to help increase registrations, remove confusion surrounding accounts that are unconfirmed, convince users to post and display important announcements or promotions in a highly visible, often viewed part of the forum.

Installation Instructions:

Step 1) Removing the existing forumhome header

1. From your Admin Control Panel expand the "Styles and Templates" option.

2. Click the "Style Manager" link and then select "Edit Templates" for the style you wish to first edit (you will need to repeat steps 1 & 2 for every parent style you have).

3. Select the FORUMHOME template.

Scroll about 20 lines until you find the code:

<if condition="$show['guest']">
<!-- guest welcome message -->
<tr>
<td class="tcat" colspan="<if condition="$vboptions['showmoderatorcolumn']">6<else />5</if>"><phrase 1="$vboptions[bbtitle]">$vbphrase[welcome_to_the_x]</phrase></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="alt1" colspan="<if condition="$vboptions['showmoderatorcolumn']">6<else />5</if>">
<phrase 1="faq.php$session[sessionurl_q]" 2="register.php$session[sessionurl_q]">$vbphrase[first_visit_message]</phrase>
</td>
</tr>
<!-- / guest welcome message -->
</if>

Remove this entire block of code. This will remove your current and default welcome headers making room for your enhanced headers.

Save and close the template.

Step 2) Adding the new headers

1. Select the header by double clicking on it.

2. Scroll to the very end of the template code.

3. Add the code $welcomeheaders

4. Save and close the template.

Note: vbSEO recommends that users apply this plugin to the navbar template rather than the header template. To do so, select the navbar template, scroll to the end of it and add the code $welcomeheaders there. Save the template and do not modify your header template.

Step 3) Add the attached product plugin

From your Admin Control Panel go to Plugin System --> Manage products --> Add/Import product. This will add and update the phrases and require templates.

Step 4) Configuration Options (Recommended)

The Welcome Header System is designed to be flexible and highly customizable to meet the specific needs of your forum. To customize which messages show up and what they say, go to your vBulletin Options, scroll to the end of the list and select "Welcome Header System".

Through this interface you will have the ability to enable or disable each message as well as configure options for display frequency. The admin interface will also provide you with easy access to modify the phrases for each welcome header message. While this is not required, it is highly suggested that you customize the phrases to speak specifically about your community.

Updates:

6/12/2006 - Major upgrade to 4.1.0:
* Created vbulletin 3.6 beta 1 compatible version
* Merged vbSEO and regular version into one file
* Added important user announcement message
* Added One-View option and cookie tracking
* Phase first_visit_message changed to welcome_guest to prevent issues with uninstalls.
* Admin options added to turn each message on/off.
* Admin options added to easily reach each phrase for editing.
* Admin options added to change time before displaying never posted message.
* Welcome headers system updated to include Admin options.
05/28/2006 - Added vbSEO version and updated instructions.
10/30/2005 - Fixed bug in plugin causing headers not to be displayed.
10/29/2005 - Added plugin product code and fix some xhtml compliance and phrase issues.

th13rteen

hi guys. i'm looking for a mod that will make sure that only 1 person can login using 1 account. like 2 people can't login using the same account at the same time.

i don't know if you guys get it. let me know. thanks.

bananalive

SpeedRazors said:
looking 2 hacks...

1 shows the time in the welcome box were private messages are
2 the hack that changes links on your forum to a short link with the name of the site in it like here on vbteam
1. clock in navbit
2. vbseo

shadow-xx

can anyone tell me the name of this mod?

some kind of user profile that has some left pannels
that show friends and user gallery's

and the top 5 mod

thnx in advance.

shadow-xx

im using vb 3.6.8

yes the forums with the mods
was vb 3.7.0

any way of getting the top 5 and the user profile for v 3.6.8?

MetalGear

Doesn anyone see script like this and also to have No of post when it was last posted
i wanna it only on seperate category
and in next topic what person is gonna make to show when he last time opent topic in that section how many post he had then and how many post he got when he open the new thread

needmod.jpg

http://www.nationalsigleague.com/forum/showthread.php?t=152774

its for request section and everuone had to have min 20 post between each request and 7 days between it
so we can see when he post last time and how many post he got between it

OR some mod if he dont have min 20 post and 7 days when he made the last topic to not be able to post there

can someone had that kind of addons or he can make it

thanks to that who can do it or have it

vb 3.6.8