Post Here: Don't know the name / Can't find the modification

I'm looking for a mod that changes the color of the member's username based on usergroup.

I've seen this on other forums, but can't recall what the name of the mod is.

Help?

is there a shop plugin that you can earn points by posting alot, making refferals, getting +rep
and buy subscriptions from /payments.php with the points?

Haball said:
is there a shop plugin that you can earn points by posting alot, making refferals, getting +rep
and buy subscriptions from /payments.php with the points?

vbplazza and vbbux is what you want use search to find on this board

can any 1 knows wat is this hack call
sqiou2xa68ca745g9wl9.jpg

i need point system for vb 3.7 beta 5
i have to make a forum only for people with points greater than 10.I and mods will be able to give points to people
pls help

a HACK for 3.6.8 which the USERS profile WOULD be the same LIKE on 3.7.00 beta 4??

PLEASE...
---with comments..
---groups..
--photocomments..
--friends..
AJAX and etc.
tysm

hello
in gysn forum they are colomns :Category Rating Thread / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views

i need plz have colomn : category in my forum :)
thanks a lot :D

not sure if this is the right section or not, but I need help to change admin user name from vBTEAM to something else. Everytime I try to change it, I get the following error
Database error in vBulletin 3.6.8:

Invalid SQL:
insert into inferno_settings (`setting_name`,`setting_value`) values ('users','a:1:{i:1;i:1;}');

MySQL Error : Table 'yoursite_database.inferno_settings' doesn't exist
Error Number : 1146
Date : Monday, February 25th 2008 @ 07:15:05 PM
Script : http://www.yoursite.com/admincp/user.php?do=update
Referrer : http://www.yoursite.com/admincp/user.php?do=edit&u=1
IP Address : 28.28.25.00.11
Username : vBTEAM
Classname : vb_database

I know there is such an addon, that allows banners to be shown only to some usergroups, or not shown to subscribed members as I want it. Could you please tell me the name of the addon + link if possible, and working for 3.7.0 would be awesome. Please help ^^

Hi friends,

I want some important hacks ...

1. Live Thread Mod : i saw at www.xboard.us that they converted a thread to a live that box at chitchat corner and hence it was like a chat room in a single thread.

Here is the link to that thread : http://www.xboard.us/livenewreply.php?t=232039

If its not visible the just register and see.

2. A good emailing system mod : The default email system is not working fine for me :( Id there is some nice emailing system then please share ;)

3. I saw in search engines that my thread links are always placed at the bottom while the other rival forums links are always on top though we have same contents.So is there any way to increase the search engine result ???
Is there some mod for that also :(

first of all, thanks vbteam for everything and i realy mean it.

i was wonder if there is any points or REP hack or mod have a file called <pointsrefresh.php> because i saw this hack but i can't know what it's
so, if anyone knows please tell me.

thanks again

note: sorry for my bad english.

Back