mo i dont mean of that
there is some mod its called syb-xxx

37512609zg4.jpg

and to show me sub forums like this and post also No of posts and threads

MetalGear

Cyb - Sub-Forum Manager
Version: 2.4

Info:
This plugin is useful when you have big number of sub-forums. It arranges them into columns. You can easily choose number of columns (1 to 7) to arange sub-forums into. There are options to enable/disable hack, exclude forums, enlarge font for sub-forums titles, hide commas, hide "Sub-Forums" phrase, show thread/reply counts, and more...

Installation:
-Import XML file (as product): AdminCP > Plugin System > Manage Products > [Add/Import Product]

Notes:
-To get this hack working you must set "Depth of Sub-Forums" to "1" in vBulletin Options > Forum Listings Display Options
-To set hack options go to: AdminCP > vBulletin Options > Cyb - Sub-Forum Manager

link:
http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=122996

i hope that's what you looking for.

Is there any mod/hack to put tags infront of thread title? i wanna put tags in my forums download section, like rapidshare, megaupload etc..thanks to anyone who can gimme any info regardin this

/Odo

I need a hack that you can't copy the content of the posts.Something like in the pict.The hack is implemeted in vbskinworks forums.
So, if anyone knows how this hack name.

RiSiCO said:
I need a hack that you can't copy the content of the posts.Something like in the pict.The hack is implemeted in vbskinworks forums.
So, if anyone knows how this hack name.

NO RIGHT CLICK......

You have 2 options

Add this to your header template:
PHP:
<META HTTP-EQUIV="imagetoolbar" CONTENT="no"><script language=JavaScript>
<!--

//Disable right mouse click Script

var message="Right-Clicking is not allowed.";
///////////////////////////////////
function clickIE() {if (document.all) {alert(message);return false;}}
function clickNS(e) {if 
(document.layers||(document.getElementById&&!docum ent.all)) {
if (e.which==2||e.which==3) {alert(message);return false;}}}
if (document.layers) 
{document.captureEvents(Event.MOUSEDOWN);document. onmousedown=clickNS;}
else{document.onmouseup=clickNS;document.oncontext menu=clickIE;}

document.oncontextmenu=new Function("return false")
// --> 
</script>

or you can add attached mod

it's not working X(

another request:

i have saw on a forum an user that was making posts like a bot, every 10 mins he was making 100 o_O.And the posts are real =D.
it is usefll any bot (not vumpost beacause it takes posts inly from yahoo)

tip. i have saw this user on warezs****.org ...

//edit

the mod is working

is good that too, but that is just for imgs, i don't want that for all. for text in special

i did a search did not come up with anything im looking for a auto Private Message for when someone joins my forum it sends them a welcome pm you know saying like make a new thread in intros section or what ever.Im useing 3.6.7 VB Thank you if you or someone can find this. :)

Back