Post Here: Don't know the name / Can't find the modification

Been searching so long now on vbulletin.org it's giving me a headache.

I'm trying to find a mod to restrict access to ACP specified sub-forums according to age of users. I have COPPA enabled so the users DOB is in the database, I tried to figure it out but I'm a hopeless blonde with code.

We have adult material sub-forums and I want to prohibit access to members under 18. It's so laborious adding members to a seperate usergroup when they ask, and just having to request membership to a usergroup puts people off.

Does anyone know of such a mod 'please'

I'm looking for RECENT BLOGS module (much like Recent Threads) that I can use with vBAdvanced CMPS. I've got vBulletin Blog. Does such thing exist, or anything else that I can display recent blogs?

I'm using vb 3.7.0 Beta 5

ishansoni said:
Desi-Home - Indian Television, Bollywood, Bollywood movies, Discuss TV Shows India, Indian Television Serials Forum, Star Plus, Set India, Zee TV with Daily Update:

c that

the forums are horizontal/vertical?

like i m confused in horizontal and vertical

u c like how its written

Forum 1 Forum 2 Forum 3

Forum 4 Forum 5

etc

can i get tht hack plz

Can Some One please get this hack or how to make your froum page like this.this was what i was looking for before posting my request.
thanks alot.

I´m looking for a nice announcement system... i tryed SmnLikQuick but perhaps exists another better. One like we can see here on "We are calling all vBTEAM and GYSN.org supporters!" .... will be verry good. Have someone any idea?

Thanks in advance.

14tc8c6.jpg

image in the middle type hack?

I think it is for IPB, but it looks simple enough to work on any board. So if you find the modification I can make it work for VBulletin.

geodaud said:
Can Some One please get this hack or how to make your froum page like this.this was what i was looking for before posting my request.
thanks alot.

yea me too... need it please

Katz Forum is using the venise skin and has a nifty postbit mod that looks like the attached file, anyone know where I can find the mod?

TIA,

bs

ruven said:
Guess im not soo bright :D
Lets see if i did it right this time.

The last way you did was fine but the site the img is linked from is currently down so no img is showing, I suggest using imageshack or photobucket next time ;)

As to your request.... this may help.

Greetings Guys!
Congratulations for this X-l-lent work you do!
I would like to ask you kindly to help me find a game for VB that i am looking for, and this is Vb Hangman 3.5

I would like to have that version bacause it's going to be used on vb 3.6.7 pl2.

Thank you again for your precious time :)

EDITED
Finally found that script, and posted it here...
http://www.vbteam.info/vb-3-6-x-addons-template-modifications/5240-vb-hangman-vb3-5-a.html

Umm...if there is any hack/mod to check links uploaded to the major uploadn services like rapidshare..can anyone post it? thanks...i will really appreciate if anyone can help

Well i saw somewhere some time ago a hack like this in a vb forum.
There is definately this kind of hack
You entered (copy-paste) the RS links and the script was communicating with RS's scipt and returned results (about links on or deleted and so on).
I just wanted to share this info with you onoredone :)

1. Instead of the link of the thread in the URL bar coming up as:
Keep Virgin from destroying the internet... - EcKO Studios - v2
it comes up as:
http://www.forum.eckostudios.info/FORUM/keep-virgin-from-destroying-the-internet

2. Instead of the forum catagory link in the URL bar coming up as:
News & Announcements - EcKO Studios - v2
it comes up as http://forum.eckostudios.info/f1/ or whatever.

3. The users who said thanks for this useful post addon. - FOUND

If you can give, please do and thanks.

EDIT:
The title replace on vBTEAM wrecks the URL thing up. :S
- Hammad

Hello, I think I have read all the above posts, what I need is the joomla bridge. I'm running Joomla! 1.0.15, and also vBulletin 3.7.0Beta6. I have been searching for this thing for hours, anyone know the name of it or where its located at so I can get a hold of it, thanks. (btw my hours of searching were not ALL on this site, This is just my last hope, now I have to get some sleep, and hope someone wants to help me out while I dream of a bridged Joomla/vbulletin site)

Thanks for your help, and I wish I would have found this site weeks ago!

Back