Post Here: Don't know the name / Can't find the modification

any1 knows if there is a mod where guests can't see pictures/images? just like the mod how they can't see url and says click here to register except this time for pictures/images..

Can anybody tell me what mods run on VBulletin.org, I have some mods I' working on and I was using ProjectTools but I would like to have the same as VBulletin.org I saw it at VBfreaks too.

Is it a combination of SR ExtraFields and special Bitfields, but how about managing the old releases the download numbers...etc????

Can someone give me this hack?

b4epnr.png

1.I need the attachment hack, where u can attach files .jpeg .gif .txt .xml .rar .zip et cetera.

2. When u click on an attached image, than the igame is shown, and the rest of the screen turns black....

???

Thanks.

Fios said:
1.I need the attachment hack, where u can attach files .jpeg .gif .txt .xml .rar .zip et cetera.

2. When u click on an attached image, than the igame is shown, and the rest of the screen turns black....

???

Thanks.

Attachment is default feature look in vbulletin options or maybe usergroup options

hey guys im looking 4 a hack or mod that displays the admin,moderators,member in different colors on the bottom of Statistics im running vb 3.8.0. thanks in advance 4 all the help

I need a mod that i believe i found here at one time but I've forgotten the name of it.. What it does is detects when a link goes to an external site and if it does it gives a warning telling you that you are leaving our site and going to another site.

If anyone could help me out with this one i would greatly appreciate it. thanks

thanks again bluescorpion it works with out having to change anything.

Now im looking 4 a hack/mod where members have to reply 2 a post b4 they can see any links on that post.

Back