Post Here: Don't know the name / Can't find the modification

Hello guyz! :)
I am still looking for a chat mod (much like vbshoutbox) which it could run in forum home and people can actually listen a beep (or whatever...) when a user is replying , so if they have always opened the forum's home page, they can hear when a new msg is came,even if they are scrolled to a place they can't see the chat box...
It is the only wish-to that vbshoutbox should had, that's why i ask you, if there is any other simular mod that supports sound notifications in new replies...
I am familiar with flashchat, it does supports sound notifications, but it can't be runned on forum's home...
Thanks!

Hey,

I'm looking for a hack that when someone presses the report button it automaticaly makes a thread in a forum telling us what the member has reported and why. I can't find the name of it. a vb.org link would be fine:)

Thanks

Sherwood said:
Hey,

I'm looking for a hack that when someone presses the report button it automaticaly makes a thread in a forum telling us what the member has reported and why. I can't find the name of it. a vb.org link would be fine:)

Thanks

That's a feature.

Need a hack, So i can just copy images and just paste them. Like if some one have a image i just can copy the images and just paste them into my new topic.

Hi, I'm looking for the following mod:

Change the traditional index layout into large icons, like this:

Code:
http://www.todo-warez.com/todo-warez.html

Thanks in advance

chagochoac, this is wrong place for this request read the rules and also look over the entire forum and you will see the proper section to post in.

I am simply looking for the name of the modification that VBteam uses to add "Mouseover" effects to their forum.

For example: search

Hover your mouse over search & it will give you the information about "search".

I have searched on vbulletin.org for: mouseover, mouse over, hover, highlight text, hover ads, & sooooooo much more.

Can anyone enlighten me?

Thanks =)

GgAcE said:
I am simply looking for the name of the modification that VBteam uses to add "Mouseover" effects to their forum.

For example: search

Hover your mouse over search & it will give you the information about "search".

I have searched on vbulletin.org for: mouseover, mouse over, hover, highlight text, hover ads, & sooooooo much more.

Can anyone enlighten me?

Thanks =)

That's vBSEO configured to use "Define Acronyms".

Or you could use http://www.leigeber.com/2008/06/javascript-tooltip/

Back