Post Here: Don't know the name / Can't find the modification

I don't know the name of a modification, it's on the forumhome, it works with ajax, it's for categories, you just see one categorie and you must click on thumb-index to see other one (sorry for my bad english i'm french)

TommyGun96 said:
Can anyone help me out with this?

Im looking for an addon that adds a description box after the Thread Title´s box when creating a new Thread.

In the forum view it shows up like this later on:

[align=center]
img9_1216670377x.gif

[/align]

_______Thanks! :)

Im looking for this 2

filesquick.com script or addon anyone has any idea about how they run this one? please let me know it will be of great help.

Videos - FilesQuick they have organised all the clips here really well. if anyone here has any idea about it it will be really cool.

thanks

mastram said:
Adrian's Reply was for ksmo92. Nevermind :)

As for your request, Can you post some screenshot to explain it better?

I don't find screenshot, last day i find a thread with this mod but i don't know if it was here or not. If somebody understand french, i can explain better.

I need help setting up my postbit_legacy. How can I make it look like the below picture?

postbit_legacy.jpg

I want to make it organized. At the moment its not in a nice box like the above image is :(

close to what I am looking for, but that changes everything with a dotted line and stuff :( Can it be just like the picture?

Hey all, I'm looking for some type of mod that will automatically copy a thread from one forum to another as soon as it's posted. I don't want it to just link the thread or anything, I need a full thread copy as soon as it is posted.

Thanks.

I'm running 3.5.4

Some hacks ive tried from ver 3.6+ have failed.

I'm told there is a small hack to correct the minor problems that can occur but dont have a clue where else to look.

Any help appreciated.

Cheers

Back