what this hack....

12-3.gif

GringoRk said:
how can i achive this

amrw4n.jpg
In AdmincCP:
Forum & Moderators / Forum Manager:
---> Select the forum you want to edit, and then click Edit Forum
find Default View Age, and change to something you want!

2cz2aom.jpg

"Thats the ReCaptcha System, it is integrated on vbulletin!"

And a lot of other stuff I am seeing lately but I think they may get a wakeup call from xrumer sooner than later. They seemed to have made a mission out of breaking captcha programs as Google and Hotmail found out.

yaghobn71 said:
how to chmod files to 777 in windowse os in wamp nserver
There is no need to chmod files on windows servers! i use Wamp to!

and why do you want to chmod? do you get any permissions error?

I have seen a mod on at least one forum where if you mouseover a link, a thumbnail image is displayed near the cursor that is associated with the link. As I recall, this was a skin site where if you mouseover the demo link for a skin, you would see a thumbnail of the demo.

I want to do something similar, but rather than having a dynamic image, I want to imbed code into each of several external HTML links that would display a thumbnail that would be stored on the server when the link is mouseover'd. I don't want a popup, but the thumbnail should display on the same page, w/ or w/o text perhaps in a frame or not. There's probably a simple way to do this, but I'm probably not using the right search terms. Does this sound familiar to anyone and can point me in the right direction? Thanks.

chaotic_geo said:
That's Hoxxy's site. You should go and ask him.

I'm sure he uses the jQuery + Accordian add on pack thingy. He coded it around the forum... so it's custom.

i got that java script, i just ned guidance on how to integrate it with the rest of the vb coding thats all, where do i put the codings etc
i hope there is some one here who can help me, i wil appreciate, as hoxxy isnt available at the moment

Back