Post Here: Don't know the name / Can't find the modification

I had seen a mod in on forum i.e image resizing, i had searched the forum but i cannot find the one i needed, if it is already present i am extremely sorry, bu the images are below

Pic01
2zspgso.jpg

[align=center]Pic02
s5d6k8.jpg
[/align]

thetillian said:
I had seen a mod in on forum i.e image resizing, i had searched the forum but i cannot find the one i needed, if it is already present i am extremely sorry, bu the images are below

Please see attached. ;)

Is there any hacks/plugin to enable the Administrator ASSIGN another moderator just to check/validate NEW user when the new user register.
Administrator can assign 2 or 3 moderator for this task.

The notice will be sent thru emails. Any out there?

I want a hack which shows the users browser in the What's Going On? section of the forum with small images of browsers...
demo
Code:
http://www.war3zunlimit3d.com

hello people.

i dont know the name or version, but i have seen at few forums that they have the members enable the flags of the country they are residing in, and their respective stars like aquarian, tauras, cancer and stuff.

do i need an add of for this? if so, then where can i find one?

thank you

Lacroi said:
Is there any hacks/plugin to enable the Administrator ASSIGN another moderator just to check/validate NEW user when the new user register.
Administrator can assign 2 or 3 moderator for this task.

The notice will be sent thru emails. Any out there?

Anyone please?

BTW, I'm using VB3.7.2 v2

I think this is the closest you'll get, dude.

Code:
http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=169400

What Does This Hack Do?

It is a update of my v3.6.x hack available here, with new stuff added.

This is hack gives your Super Moderators the option in the ModCP to now manually approve new user registrations, that before now only Administrators could do from the AdminCP.

This means you can now spread the load of manually approving members with your Super Moderators, leaving you the administrator more time to do other things.

New to v3.7.x is a notification in your welcome block in the navbar being displayed (if the notification option is enabled in the AdminCP) when there are new user registrations to be moderated. This is displayed to both Administrators and Super Moderators. The notification will only generate 1 extra query per page load (only if the notification is enabled, and then the extra query is only for Administrators and Super Moderators, so if you want to save a query then disable the option).

This hack was created because I liked the idea of the request in this thread, and seems to have been requested quite a few times over the years.

There are no file or template changes at all and is fully phrased. You just need to upload 1 file, import 1 product and alter 2 (or 3) vBulletin Options in the AdminCP, and then it will work from then on.

Installation Instructions

1. Unzip product-ms_20080202.zip

2. Upload /upload/modcp/user_moderation.php to your <forum root>/modcp folder (overwrite existing uploaded file if upgrading).

3. Import product-ms_20080202.xml into vB using the AdminCP Product Manager (set Allow Overwrite to Yes if upgrading).

4. Under the User Registration Options section of vBulletin Options in the AdminCP:
* Ensure Moderate New Members is set to Yes
* Ensure Verify Email address in Registration is set to Yes

5. Under the Moderate User Registrations (ModCP Option) section of vBulletin Options in the AdminCP:
* Ensure Enable Notification ? is set to Yes if you want the notification to be displayed.

Enjoy.

Back