Post Here: Don't know the name / Can't find the modification

I have that one, working perfectly. But I did previously have another where it sends a private message to the user who gets +1 referral saying something like:

"Thanks to you our community keeps growing... etc etc"

I swear I had this extra hack, but I cannot find it again. :(

sorry :(

I've been on [noparse]vbcredits.com[/noparse] getting a few FREE addons for it ;)

I think I had the hack you are referring to on my old 3.6.8 board
I'll set it back up from a backup (locally) and check to see which hack it is ....
it may take me a couple of days, as I am getting ready to take a trip to another state,
but I have everything on my laptop, so I will be able to test it, regardless

chaotic_geo said:
I have that one, working perfectly. But I did previously have another where it sends a private message to the user who gets +1 referral saying something like:

so much for my idea :(

my backup was corrupted.
I have spent all night going through a stack of DVD's & CD's looking for
this mod with no luck :(

I have to go catch a greyhound & won't be home for at least 6 weeks,
so I won't be able to check anymore of my backup disc for a while.

I hope you find it. good luck.

btw, IF I am remembering correctly, it was part of an invite stsem,
but I still can't remember which one, as I have tried over 20 of them
over the years.

hi there it seems like the downloads like vbulletin.org is somehow emulated i don't know the name of the mod so i will post a screenshoot and hope that someones help me thanks in advance

Has anyone stumbled across the vBadvanced vBTubePro Recent Media Module, I just got a feeling I'm have to go on and pay for it.

Can I find this mod anywhere?
The matter in it is like this--

Hello XXX,
Our records indicate that you have never posted to our site before! Why not make your first post today by saying hello to our community in our Introductions forum.

Why not start with your first post today and become an active part of xxx now!

chaotic_geo said:

I need this hack: Referrer thank you PM or something.

BigBrainBoy, that name of the mod is Welcome Headers. I am sure its here somewhere but I am a nice guy so I will save you the trouble to look for it.

Enjoy

Can anyone give me a MOD which will show a Pop-Up when a Guest or a member is leaving the forum?

Please I really need this

Thanks in Advance

Can anyone get me this hack?

Attached Image
7BCC7143.jpg

I need an addon that when you press Create Thread in a certain section, it automatically has a format in the thread for you to finish the post by answering the questions or soemthing. For Applications. Like when you press Create Thread in Staff App section, itll start the thread by already in the thread having

NAME:

Back