vBTube 2.0.4 BF NULLED

pnuker

dark_hunter said:
So why not read it then.

The installation guide link included with the upload leads directly to vbtube.com. I have no clue what to do, because you need to register and include your domain to get access to the help. So, that makes me wonder how anybody else has been able to try this script out...

Anybody have installation instructions?

vbuser49

I'm in the same boat. I suppose I could just upload it and import the products but I'd prefer to read the installation guide if possible so please share if you have it.

alpha-mat

the probleme is since 2 days on - before the install guid was free to read .... i had this script runnig but you need some important steps and i dont remeber it .... maybe somebody has a login to vbtube and can copy the install guide here to the board ?! it will be great ...

i want to get it running again but without installguide you have no chance .....

thx in advance

darkhunter thanks for your great posting - but read before or have look - help to get the script running will be better ..

mallee

here is the recent install video
Code:
[url=http://rapidshare.com/files/239956549/Installation-vBTubePRO.rar.html]RapidShare: Easy Filehosting[/url]

alpha-mat

i have this error in my install - i hope somebody can help .. i have no chance to run the install a 2. time .. i doesnt work - i dont no whats wrong :(

Datenbankfehler in vBulletin 3.8.2:

Invalid SQL:

SELECT title, categoryid, display, cattype, forumid, sub, sub2
FROM vb3_vbtube_categories
ORDER BY display;

MySQL-Fehler : Tabelle 'alpha_db1.vb3_vbtube_categories' doestn exist
Fehler-Nr. : 1146
Fehler-Zeit : Tuesday, 02.06.2009 @ 14:58:34
Datum : Tuesday, 02.06.2009 @ 14:58:34
Skript : url.com: Search with Many
Referrer :
IP-Adresse : 61.100.109.77
Benutzername : @LpH@
Klassenname : vB_Database
MySQL-Version : 4.1.20

i have run the install file ... but it doesnt creat any database

h@ck3r

Here are the instructions:

1. Upload the contents of the upload folder to your
forum root directory.

2. Import product-vBTube in your admincp using the
product manager.

3. In your style manager, find your navbar template and;

FIND:

<td class="vbmenu_control"><a href="calendar.php$session[sessionurl_q]">$vbphrase[calendar]</a></td>

Below that line add:

<td class="vbmenu_control"><a href="vBTube.php$session[sessionurl_q]">$vbphrase[vBTube_title]</a></td>

For Help:

vBTube 1.2.9 (CSRF protection added) - vBulletin.org Forum

Live Demo:

Crackmuzik-GFX-Elite

Even I managed to install this using those instructions!

If you're getting 'ERROR' when trying to play a video, set the encoder path so that it's correct, and also ask your host if they have that encoder on the server or it simply won't encode the file and you will get 'error'.

h@ck3r

alpha-mat said:
i have this error in my install - i hope somebody can help .. i have no chance to run the install a 2. time .. i doesnt work - i dont no whats wrong :(

i have run the install file ... but it doesnt creat any database

Before you add a video- You need to go into the VBTube admin CP and ADD AT LEAST ONE CATEGORY! Then when you upload a video, you can choose a category to upload it to.

Try it.. I'm 99% sure it will work ;)

alpha-mat

i have also a error in the admincp

there are no database files in my mysql with VBTUbe there is nothing - can i add the databases without the install script ?!

h@ck3r

alpha-mat said:
i have also a error in the admincp

there are no database files in my mysql with VBTUbe there is nothing - can i add the databases without the install script ?!

Read my last post.

Try it :)