vBTube 2.0.4 BF NULLED

Patato20

x13 said:
if u want to null it 100%, u hav to write a new flash player (im not expart at that, i can modify php only)

I & some of my friends used (are using) this for more than a month, nothing happend !!! & u got mail within 10 minit ??!!?? LMAO

& what he can do if he can catch u ? huh ? NOTHING, i think NOTHING

now i hav doubt...maybe u r the owner of vbtube...just trying to mislead ppl....hahahaha

And why did you add that info on ur post ??????????? and let ppl think that this is null when is not a finish work thats not cool man finish the work then post. and is no only me how got the email 4 os my friends install the same hack null by you and get the email 3 o 5 days after that. if you can help how to get a new player that will be good

x13

Patato20 said:
And why did you add that info on ur post ??????????? and let ppl think that this is null when is not a finish work thats not cool man finish the work then post. and is no only me how got the email 4 os my friends install the same hack null by you and get the email 3 o 5 days after that. if you can help how to get a new player that will be good

the first thing u should keep in ur mind that any null version isn't good on an onshore host....try offshore who allows all kinds of NULLED Script

Patato20

x13 said:
the first thing u should keep in ur mind that any null version isn't good on an onshore host....try offshore who allows all kinds of NULLED Script

Dude the problem is not the host im not host in offshore i got the email from vbtube not my host. and yea all hack post im here are full null i have using vbteam hack nulled and never got any problems like i did with ur hack. so dont talk about other think like my host couse thats not the problem here. but never min i delete the hack ans install another video hack . end

dark_hunter

1tok4 said:
What you means?
have you fixed the code that VBTUBE cant trace if we install the script.
The link was uploaded to rapidshare, but they added files to make it over 5MB just so they could get rapidshare points, another member uploaded it to vBTeam. Then a reuploaded it and removed the files not part on the mod.

1tok4

Thankyou
but i think it is not usefull to update link
most important is to update code that no body get email from vbtube

h@ck3r

**Touching wood** I've still not heard from them yet and had it installed for a while now.

What they going to do anyway? Sue you? They are hardly a big company like Jelosoft.

keyhunt11

I keep getting error messages on my site. When I upload a video or copy and paste a link (from youtubE) it says error.

leosheik

The content does not appear after you click, someone help me?
Version 3.8.1

imagemb.jpg

Burns45

The installation went just fine but now I'm trying to upload some .flv videos and it says successfully added however when I go to play the video it keeps saying ERROR.

Burns45

Warning: copy([path]/vbtube/tmp/83222798.flv) [function.copy]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in [path]/vbtube_upload.php on line 306

Warning: unlink([path]/vbtube/tmp/83222798.flv) [function.unlink]: No such file or directory in [path]/vbtube_upload.php on line 349