vBTube 2.0.4 BF NULLED

h@ck3r

I have now found the answer to my problem- Blank screens.... - vBTubePRO - vBulletin Video, Photo and MP3

Whoever nulled this must have access to download the latest release?

Without the missing file; we cannot upload our own videos with this hack as they will not play.

Please can someone share the latest STABLE release(2.0.4)??

Then I can locate the missing file and upload it to make this fully working.

Thank you :)

h@ck3r

I have now found the answer to my problem- Blank screens.... - vBTubePRO - vBulletin Video, Photo and MP3

Whoever nulled this must have access to download the latest release?

Without the missing file; we cannot upload our own videos with this hack as they will not play.

Please can someone share the latest STABLE release(2.0.4)??

Then I can locate the missing file and upload it to make this fully working.

Thank you :)

x13

h@ck3r said:
Thanks... the problem was my server. Not quite what was wrong but my host fixed it.

Now I have a new problem- I can upload video's (I think. It says 100% complete)... But if I click on the link, to watch the video I have just uploaded

mysite.com/forum/vbtube_show.php?do=tube&tubeid=2#watch

I then click the play button and all I see is 'Error' in a red box which appears at the top left of the video. The video itself will not show.

Can anyone help?

I'm very keen to get this working.

Also 2 other things-

1. If you can use the browser (/forum/youtube_browser.php) to view all YouTube videos via your forum with this; Why would my members then want to 'copy' video to my forum? I don't understand this feature.
  2. Can someone please confirm it is possible to UPLOAD a video from my PC to VBTubePro? Or can you only add video's that are on other sites such as youtube?

Thanks

the ERROR shows on top-left corner only when the video is not converted properly.
im 99% sure...u couldn't setup FFMPEG/MENCODER or their PATH
This version is working good. I triied it on my local server & on my VPS
its working....
u can ask other people...most will tell u same..

& of course u can upload Videos from ur PC....im doing this...everyone doing this (as i said u can ask them) thats why we r using PRO version. otherwise we can use LITE version which is free
& personally I dont like youtube browser...its rubbish

if u still need New vbtube2.0.4 version (not nulled) ask alexD

h@ck3r

x13 said:
the ERROR shows on top-left corner only when the video is not converted properly.
im 99% sure...u couldn't setup FFMPEG/MENCODER or their PATH
This version is working good. I triied it on my local server & on my VPS
its working....
u can ask other people...most will tell u same..

& of course u can upload Videos from ur PC....im doing this...everyone doing this (as i said u can ask them) thats why we r using PRO version. otherwise we can use LITE version which is free
& personally I dont like youtube browser...its rubbish

if u still need New vbtube2.0.4 version (not nulled) ask alexD

Thanks but..

The uploads were not converting properly before, hence why uploading was failing all the time (at 100%).
I then contacted my host, and he changed something on the server (Some security thing), then files would upload fine. The uploads are showing on the server now, so surely they have been converted fine and this isn't the issue?

What about this option:

2Pass FFMPEG Encoding?
If you enable 2Pass encoding, be sure that you've edited /vbtube/tmp/2pass.php (Path)

I have just set this to 'Yes' and tried uploading another video, and it is still failing to play/ create thumbnails.

I edited the 2pass.php file... But only this part:

HTML:
//******************************* EDIT START *************************************************
// Edit the Path to your Forum Root with NO ENDING SLASH
$path = "/home2/puezq/public_html/mysite.com/forum";
//******************************* EDIT END ***************************************************

Should I be editing anything else in this file?

What about this:

HTML:
<?php
// Setup PHP Enviropment
error_reporting(E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE);
// Define Contants
define('THIS_SCRIPT', 'vbtubepro');
// get special phrase groups
$phrasegroups = array(
'vbtube');
// Cache Templates & Variables
$globaltemplates = array();
$specialtemplates = array();
$actiontemplates = array();
$globals = array();

^^Anything needs editing here?

Thanks

h@ck3r

OK Bit of progress with this-

I've got video's working (somehow), BUT they are hugely out of sync (SOUND/ VIDEO). Thumbnails are also NOT being created upon video upload.

Here's my complete settings in ACP:

VBTUBE1.jpg

VBTUBE2.jpg

VBTUBE3.jpg

VBTUBE41.jpg

VBTUBE5.jpg

VBTUBE6.jpg

VBTUBE7.jpg

VBTUBE8.jpg

VBTUBE9.jpg

VBTUBE10.jpg

VBTUBE11.jpg

The thing I'm confused about is- Does MEncoder do the same thing as FFMPEG? If so, what one should I use? If I want to use MEncoder, there's no option to disable FFMPEG.

Any help greatly appreciated on this. :)

x13

h@ck3r, as i said before ur FFMPEG path is wrong. i think its not /usr/bin/ffmpeg/ but /usr/bin/ plz try using this.

& ur forum path...if u cant enter forum path properly same ERROR will happen.
ur forum path will be this: /home2/puezq/public_html/mysite.com/forum/
(see, its ended with a slash '/' )

i'll suggest u not to use 2pass encoding. it'll convert same video twice & decress video quality. if u still wanna use this, u have to edit 2pass.php. there u've to change just the $path. & u did wrong there as im seeing. u didn't add a slash at the end of the path. path should be: /home2/puezq/public_html/mysite.com/forum/ (ending with a slash)

Mencoder is like FFMPEG but better (my opinion)
when u select mencoder, ffmpeg will be disabled autometically (u dont need to disable it urself.
but make sure that ur server have MENCODER installed.
& MENCODER path is most probably /usr/bin/ (like ffmpeg & its default)

so at last i suggest u to change the paths:
Forum: /home2/puezq/public_html/mysite.com/forum/
FFMPEG: /usr/bin/

Patato20

x13 <--- this is to you. i got an email from vBTube.com.

--------------------------------
http://www.mysite.org/vBTubePRO Please purchase a license or delete software from your server.
vBTube.com

You dint nulled the script or delete any callback from the script now what can u said about this fake null
How they find out ?????????????????????????????????? 10 minutes from the installing the script ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

h@ck3r

Jaxxy said:
you cant null this 100% cuz the flash player has callbacks

So IF the callbacks are in the flash player- can we not just uncheck 'Use own player' in ACP?

Is it not possible to NULL this software properly somehow?

Patato20

Thanks i will check the videodirectory.

And for the other user dont use this hack. is not 100% Nulled this hack got a callback and you will get a email fron the onwer

h@ck3r

Patato20 said:
Thanks i will check the videodirectory.

And for the other user dont use this hack. is not 100% Nulled this hack got a callback and you will get a email fron the onwer

Sound advice!!

Although Im going to leave it installed until I receive that email from him.

I seriously doubt he would take someone to court over this.

..Time will tell

Patato20

Well you like to use hack that is not nulled. But other ppl are not. that why i said dont use it couse is not null at all you can take it or use it is not my problems is your. end

Time will tell

x13

Patato20 said:
x13 <--- this is to you. i got an email from vBTube.com.

http://www.mysite.org/vBTubePRO Please purchase a license or delete software from your server.
vBTube.com

You dint nulled the script or delete any callback from the script now what can u said about this fake null
How they find out ?????????????????????????????????? 10 minutes from the installing the script ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

if u want to null it 100%, u hav to write a new flash player (im not expart at that, i can modify php only)

I & some of my friends used (are using) this for more than a month, nothing happend !!! & u got mail within 10 minit ??!!?? LMAO

& what he can do if he can catch u ? huh ? NOTHING, i think NOTHING

now i hav doubt...maybe u r the owner of vbtube...just trying to mislead ppl....hahahaha