vbDigiShop (Full Commercial version)

micheal332001

Hi all

I have now release version 1.2.4 of the vbDigishop licensing system.
As you all might want to know is whats new in vbDigishop,
Well i can tell you that there is loads of new things in the new improved version.

vbDigiShop Options

• * PayPal
  • * PayPal Email
  • * PayPal Mode
  • * 2Checkout
  • * 2CO Account
  • * 2CO Mode
  • * Privacy Policy
  • * Licence Agreement
  • * Refund Policy
  • * Special Bundles
  • * Bundle Category
  • * Font Color
  • * Currency
  • * Currency symbol
  • * Products per page
  • * Thank You Email Subject
  • * Thank You Email Body

New to version

• * License Key

Categories

• * Add
  • * Edit
  • * Delete
  • * Add Sub Categories

Edit/Add Product

• * Name :))
  • * Disabled = Still in database, but not for sale
  • * Upcoming = Not for sale, but visible in the site to the end users
  • * Code : Even if you dont need an accounting software is good to have codes
  • * Category
  • * Subcategory
  • * Manufacturer You can let it empty, I'm havning some plans for later upgrade.
  • * Price: Selling Price
  • * Discount price: This price is only valid if at a later time you add this product as promotion to another product. eg Buy vbMates and get vbPals at this discounted price.
  • * Short description
  • * Long description
  • * Image for product listing (have you cmod 777 the directory vbdigishop/images ??)
  • * Featured link. It's a URL (opens in new window) for more info about the product
  • * Demo link. As explained above but for demo
  • * Usergoup. Check one or more (Ctrl+Click) usergroups where the buyer will be added (He dont lose any current usergroup).

New In Edit/Add Products

• * Version
  • * Dependency
  • * License Length

Add Order

• * Select User
  • * Product:
  • * Price:
  • * Date:
  • * Payment Gateway:
  • * License Length:
  • * Invoice Number: (Can now be left blank for a new random Number)

Get Users License

• * Select User

Here you will be able to edit users licenses.

License Intergration Options

• * Your Sites Root URL
  • * License Key Folder
  • * Port
  • * Remote Authentication Key
  • * Forum Folder Name

License Intergration Codes

• * Curl Integration Code
  • * FSocket Integration Code

Coupons Manager

• * Edit
  • * Delete
  • * View Users Coupons (Used and Unused )

Add Coupon

• * Random Coupon Code
  • * Or enter in your own Coupon Code
  • * Select Product
  • * Coupon Price
  • * Make Coupon Active

Screenshot Manager
Here you can manage all screenshots for your products
Edit/Add Screenshot

• * Select Product
  • * Upload ScreenShot
  • * Screenshot Active

Main Page Changes
The main changes to the user viewing the vbDigishop are

• * Coupon Discounts

Product View Page Changed

• * Tab Menus
  • * Screenshots
  • * Features
  • * Product Requirements
  • * Demo Tab

Downloads Page

• * Invoice Number Replace with License Number
  • * License Length
  • * View Full Order

micheal332001

Perfecta said:
is the new version available here yet and if not is the older one actually safe to use???

The new one is only for sale not free.
The old one is safe to use as you want but the new version offers alot more and will support more payment options very soon.

DON

Perfecta said:
i will buy it soon, this appears to be the answer to all my problems!
Could you share, so we can also null and share with others. I'd love to try out the newest one.

micheal332001

DON said:
Could you share, so we can also null and share with others. I'd love to try out the newest one.

The new vbDigishop is encripted so it would not be easy to get it NULLED.
And some things would not work if is was NULLED as its all intergrated.

You can get a free 30 trial of the new vbDigishop from my site www.vb-hacks.com

MaVen

Wow looking at the above list it is better tobite the bullet and pay for this one it is everything that most people who want stores on their sites need.

I have been using the other one here but sometimes people when something good comes out that is worth buying its better to bite the bullet and pay for it.

This looks fantastic.

micheal332001

MaVen said:
Wow looking at the above list it is better tobite the bullet and pay for this one it is everything that most people who want stores on their sites need.

I have been using the other one here but sometimes people when something good comes out that is worth buying its better to bite the bullet and pay for it.

This looks fantastic.

Thankyou for this comments it means alot to me.
I will be adding in more payment options like
Authorize
Stormpay
moneybookers
CCBill
and more when i get the chance.

mallee

What do you mean encrypted? ioncube?

Cheap money for it but if it's calling home...... or needs ioncube etc... forget it.

Maria the original coder of vbdigishop fixed my digishop script :)

micheal332001

mallee said:
What do you mean encrypted? ioncube?

Cheap money for it but if it's calling home...... or needs ioncube etc... forget it.

Maria the original coder of vbdigishop fixed my digishop script :)

Its not ioncube encoded you will not need to install any other scripts for this one to work like ioncube.

Maria has given me the full rights over the vbdigishop script now.
Also with this new one you have loads more functions and save gards for selling your own scripts as you can lock your scripts to a license and a domain.

This uses curl and fsocket to check your users licenses.

micheal332001

hack346 said:
Decoded guys, Is time for nulling :)

Anyone that downloads this please remember that you will not get any upgrades and the new version of the vbdigishop will not be so easy to decode.
Also you will also miss out on alot of new functions that will be added in the new version.

I will be taking this matter further as this is a copywrited version of the script.
This is against the law to do this to any encripted or commercial script that has a copywrite on them.

Also one more thing you are stealing development money from me the owner for making this script.

Filez

micheal there is nothing safe on the internet.....and this can be found on other sites as well.....so I guess yeah better break out your wallet and start paying big attorney fee's and such and by the time you get any kind of result you will be flat broke as it will cost you more in than the product is worth.

Don't get me wrong if it's yours you have the right to do or charge what you want but you cant fight the entire Internet or intranet

micheal332001

Filez said:
micheal there is nothing safe on the internet.....and this can be found on other sites as well.....so I guess yeah better break out your wallet and start paying big attorney fee's and such and by the time you get any kind of result you will be flat broke as it will cost you more in than the product is worth.

Don't get me wrong if it's yours you have the right to do or charge what you want but you cant fight the entire Internet or intranet

so from your reply you have no regard for the programmer or programmers that make these scrips, as you would let members post commercial scripts on your site.
And NULL them as a site owner you have an obligation to respect programmers as you are using products that have been made for one thing and thats for the programmer to make abit of money to be able to continue making scripts for website owners.
Also these scripts are made not only to make money for the programmer but for the site owner as well.

This is the lowest form of stealing that a site owner can do to let your members post NULLED commercial scripts.

dark_hunter

micheal332001 said:
so from your reply you have no regard for the programmer or programmers that make these scrips, as you would let members post commercial scripts on your site.
And NULL them as a site owner you have an obligation to respect programmers as you are using products that have been made for one thing and thats for the programmer to make abit of money to be able to continue making scripts for website owners.
Also these scripts are made not only to make money for the programmer but for the site owner as well.

This is the lowest form of stealing that a site owner can do to let your members post NULLED commercial scripts.
Here's a phone, call someone who cares.

hack346

guys, try my vbdigishop.php, for me works

Intructions: replace old vbdigishop.php with this one
P.S , I`m not a nuller, just a decoder, but i hope to works this for all :)

& a little fix: open your admincp/vbdigishop_admin.php

Find:

PHP:
if($selsubcat != -1) {
$where .= "vbdigishop_products.subcategory=$selsubcat ";
} else if($selcat != -1) {
$where .= "vbdigishop_products.category=$selcat ";
}

replace with:

PHP:
if($selsubcat != -1) {
$where .= TABLE_PREFIX ."vbdigishop_products.subcategory=$selsubcat ";
$where .= TABLE_PREFIX ."vbdigishop_products.category=$selcat ";
}

hack346

guys, try my vbdigishop.php, for me works

Intructions: replace old vbdigishop.php with this one
P.S , I`m not a nuller, just a decoder, but i hope to works this for all :)

& a little fix: open your admincp/vbdigishop_admin.php

Find:

PHP:
if($selsubcat != -1) {
$where .= "vbdigishop_products.subcategory=$selsubcat ";
$where .= "vbdigishop_products.category=$selcat ";
}

replace with:

PHP:
if($selsubcat != -1) {
$where .= TABLE_PREFIX ."vbdigishop_products.subcategory=$selsubcat ";
$where .= TABLE_PREFIX ."vbdigishop_products.category=$selcat ";
}

DON

micheal332001 said:
Anyone that downloads this please remember that you will not get any upgrades and the new version of the vbdigishop will not be so easy to decode.
Also you will also miss out on alot of new functions that will be added in the new version.

I will be taking this matter further as this is a copywrited version of the script.
This is against the law to do this to any encripted or commercial script that has a copywrite on them.

Also one more thing you are stealing development money from me the owner for making this script.
You are an idiot you know that... not easy to decode? Go ahead and decode it in ANY form you want. Sooner or later it WILL be decoded... Your better off sharing code and knowledge, than charging for it.

I bet if you ACTUALLY gave them for free, but put up a donation notice. Then! you would make more money. No offense to you or all the other small one-two man vB hack creating shows. But, you guys are trying to make quick easy bucks. Now don't lie... you say it's not for the money, but it is....

Otherwise you would just ask for a donation is possible.

mallee

I know you bought some of Marias products... she is good I think, and very nice woman.

Please don't code it, I always buy and so do many people... but I certainly don't want heavy scripts and I stay away from ioncube etc... though I do have some. I prefer the support, thats why I pay! Look at the warez version and good PR for your script, most will buy it.

I am more interested in your videoshare, it looks promising, is there any info on that michael? The price is very reasonable. Is it out yet?