Product Highlights
Supports Categories and Subcategories
PayPal IPN
2CO Payment gateway
Three (3) Product's statuses: Active, Disabled, Upcoming
Normal price, Discounted price
Link for "more info"
Link for "Demo"
Can upgrade buyers to specific usergroup (or more than one usergroup)
Can setup AddOns per product (eg Installation Service)
Can setup Specials per product (eg if you buy this one, you can get also that product at a discounted price).
Real time (and not configurable by admin) feature: "Also bought".
Instant download after successful payment
Buyer must register the domain where will use the product that he ordered.
and many others.... check 'em out
No Time Limit - Totally Free

Installation
Step 1:
Upload the contains of /forum directory to the same directory where you've installed vBulletin
Step 2:
CMOD following directories to 777 (inside vbdigishop directory)
/images
/products

ATTENTION *** ATTENTION *** ATTENTION *** ATTENTION ***
Don't remove the file .htaccess from your product directory
except if you want everybody to be able to download them for free!!!!
Step 3:
For security reasons backup your database AND turn your board off
Step 4:
Check at your AdminCP->vBulletin Options->Plugin/Hook System that Plugin system is enabled.
Step 5:
From your AdminCP->Plugin System->Manage Products choose Add/Import Product and import the product: product_vbdigishop.xml
Step 6:
If you want to add a link to your nav bar then you must edit the
NAVBAR template:

Search For:
HTML:
<td class="vbmenu_control"><a href="calendar.php$session[sessionurl_q]">$vbphrase[calendar]</a></td>

Add Below:
HTML:
<td class="vbmenu_control"><a href="vbdigishop.php$session[sessionurl_q]">DigiShop</a></td>
....or use any other word you want

Step 7:
By default none usergroup has permissions to use or order, so you need to give permissions to any group. Goto AdminCP->Usergroups->Usergroup Manager and edit any usergroup you like to give permissions.
Step 8:
In your adminCP, under vbDigiShop, choose vbDigiShop options and configure it depending on your needs. If you can't see vbDigiShop's menu, then press F5 to refresh the page, or logout and login again to your admincp.

Setting your store

Step 1:
Create Categories and Subcategories if you need them. To create a subcategory, choose the action "Add subcategory" from the corresponding category.

Step 2:
If you plan to give to your customers a special usergroup, then setup these usergroups now.

Step 3:
Setup your products. Please note that every product has extra actions (eg Addons, Specials etc), but the sure way is to add firstly your products and then all the additional features.

What you can setup in a product:
Name :))
Disabled = Still in database, but not for sale
Upcoming = Not for sale, but visible in the site to the end users
Code : Even if you dont need an accounting software is good to have codes
Category
Subcategory
Manufacturer You can let it empty, I'm havning some plans for later upgrade.
Price: Selling Price
Discount price: This price is only valid if at a later time you add this product as promotion to another product. eg Buy vbMates and get vbPals at this discounted price.
Short description
Long description
Image for product listing (have you cmod 777 the directory vbdigishop/images ??)
Featured link. It's a URL (opens in new window) for more info about the product
Demo link. As explained above but for demo
Usergoup. Check one or more (Ctrl+Click) usergroups where the buyer will be added (He dont lose any current usergroup).

Step 4:
Now that you've setup your products is good to add some more features. First we need to make clear what is "AddOn" and what "Special". Having my site as example, I can say that vbArticles can have as addons: vBa blocks, Brand Free, etc. Special means that when a user buys vbarticles you can setup a different product let's say "vbPhotoVote" as special offer. It's very nice marketing tool and I'm suggesting you to use it.

Copyright
Feel free to do anything with the code, eg by reusing the functions to develope other vBulletin modules, with only 2 major exceptions:
You'll credit my name and my website.
You'll not use the full or partial code, or any function to develope stand alone PHP script. In simple words use it as you like but only within vBulletin community.

*** vBa CMPS Blocks ***
The second file (vBavbFDigiShop.zip) contains blocks for use with vBadvanced.

*** vB 3.7 Compatibility ***
Most probably yes. I don't have time to test it. For sure it will not cause any problem in your site/database in case that you try to test it.

Kaiss

The script works with 3.7.0 GOLD but the only thing that we can't do is add a menu in the template, other templates we can, but mine, no.
<--REMOVED--> to see the template, I didn't find the td class line in the header.
Template named : Bubbles.

eliavsd

Does the PayPal IPN not work at all or just in testing mode. I can't get the shop to change an order status to paid in the PayPal sandbox. Any ideas, anyone?

FarBeyond

This modification contains a vulnerability.
It is recommended you uninstall it until further notice.
- vBulletin.org Staff

Preech

FarBeyond, what is the problem with this mod. I haven't installed because the original author is no longer working on vbulletin mods.

GgAcE

chakru said:
is there any problem with this mod?

Yes their is a security risk.

From my understanding, users can gain access to the members table (I.E. logon information for the forum) & possibly gain administrative access.

Corolex

hmm, is there any secure one and also compatible with vb3.8.1 ?
this is a nice scripts and I need script like this.

Thanks

DON

I had it running on a test forum. I guess I'll have to see what the problem is and possibly fix it.

monoxera

Seriously hoxxy where do you get all these? LOL you remind me of my dog coco she just ran off into the park and kept bringing me these weird pine cones i never saw

But LOL you are cute :)

monoxera

Seriously hoxxy where do you get all these? LOL you remind me of my dog coco she just ran off into the park and kept bringing me these weird pine cones i never saw

But LOL you are cute :)