vbDigiShop (Full Commercial version)

DON

mallee said:
I know you bought some of Marias products... she is good I think, and very nice woman.

Please don't code it, I always buy and so do many people... but I certainly don't want heavy scripts and I stay away from ioncube etc... though I do have some. I prefer the support, thats why I pay! Look at the warez version and good PR for your script, most will buy it.

I am more interested in your videoshare, it looks promising, is there any info on that michael? The price is very reasonable. Is it out yet?
LMAO I would so laugh if you had all nulled versions of their scripts and claim your all innocent. Actually, since your such a saint, why don't you post your url then?

mallee

I'm not innocent in 52 years of life honey and have a number of very legitimate sites (I own 7 vb licenses and 2 are brand-free) (search through my posts here) and I have 2 test sites with mostly nulled products, they are not live sites and where I do my testing.

Believe it or not I could give a rats ass what you think. You are certainly not getting URLs to my sites, oh also MY server.

Anyway my original question was to michael, is the videoshare working properly and ready for sale yet?? I'd like to buy it.

DON

mallee said:
I'm not innocent in 52 years of life honey and have a number of very legitimate sites (I own 7 vb licenses and 2 are brand-free) (search through my posts here) and I have 2 test sites with mostly nulled products, they are not live sites and where I do my testing.

Believe it or not I could give a rats ass what you think. You are certainly not getting URLs to my sites, oh also MY server.

Anyway my original question was to michael, is the videoshare working properly and ready for sale yet?? I'd like to buy it.
Stop acting all rich and cocky. Yeah, you might have BOUGHT ur self VIP here and buy your way through things. But, don't show off here with your money. You can go else where and shove it up yours too. We don't need rich snobs like you poking around here. Your a hypocrite.

micheal332001

mallee said:
I know you bought some of Marias products... she is good I think, and very nice woman.

Please don't code it, I always buy and so do many people... but I certainly don't want heavy scripts and I stay away from ioncube etc... though I do have some. I prefer the support, thats why I pay! Look at the warez version and good PR for your script, most will buy it.

I am more interested in your videoshare, it looks promising, is there any info on that michael? The price is very reasonable. Is it out yet?

Hi there

I will be releasing the vidoshare script soon im just re-encoding it before the release.
I will also be releasing the new vbdigishop version 1.2.5 that will be re-encoded and will have a new payment gateway and its own codelock system built into it for you to be able to encode your files this will encode php and html files using the ZLIB compression

DON

micheal332001 said:
Hi there

I will be releasing the vidoshare script soon im just re-encoding it before the release.
I will also be releasing the new vbdigishop version 1.2.5 that will be re-encoded and will have a new payment gateway and its own codelock system built into it for you to be able to encode your files this will encode php and html files using the ZLIB compression
Thanks for the heads up. I'll do my research now on ZLIB compressions :)

Do I smell vbdigishop 1.2.5 NULLED :D

micheal332001

DON said:
Thanks for the heads up. I'll do my research now on ZLIB compressions :)

Do I smell vbdigishop 1.2.5 NULLED :D

The free trial of vbdigishop will only be the one thats NULLED already.
The new 1.2.5 will be released only to buy with out a free trial version.
So the only way to get the 1.2.5 version is to buy the license.

mallee

Thanks Micheal I will over to your site shortly to buy the videoshare. I hope it's not too buggy. I own 2 brand free vbtubes and thank gawd the support is good because there is no way I could handle it, the sites are heavy with video and I don't understand code.

Your videoshare script will fit nicely into another one of my sites.
--------------

And to Don, you started the whole thing asshole... reread your comments that you just had to inject..... wow ya I guess it means I have money because I buy my scripts and I am not high and mighty as you suggest nor am I rich, I am just what I told you I was UPFRONT... you provoked the response you got. You do have enough brain power to comprehend this, right? nah.... didn't think so.

Explain HOW I am a hypocrite, if you even know what the word means? How is buying legit for my legit sites, and using nulled warez on my 2 test sites (diff verion vb's) being a hypocrite?

DON

micheal332001 said:
The free trial of vbdigishop will only be the one thats NULLED already.
The new 1.2.5 will be released only to buy with out a free trial version.
So the only way to get the 1.2.5 version is to buy the license.
I have my ways :D See ya in a bit.

DON

mallee said:
Thanks Micheal I will over to your site shortly to buy the videoshare. I hope it's not too buggy. I own 2 brand free vbtubes and thank gawd the support is good because there is no way I could handle it, the sites are heavy with video and I don't understand code.

--------------

And to Don, you started the whole thing asshole... reread your comments that you just had to inject..... wow ya I guess it means I have money because I buy my scripts and I am not high and mighty as you suggest nor am I rich, I am just what I told you I was UPFRONT... you provoked the response you got. You do have enough brain power to comprehend this, right? nah.... didn't think so.

Explain HOW I am a hypocrite, if you even know what the word means? How is buying legit for my legit sites, and using nulled warez on my 2 test sites (diff verion vb's) being a hypocrite?
I started it ya rite...

If your gonna show off, go do it else where. No one wants show offs here. You might be able to BUY your way through places and forums by ur cheap donations. But it won't buy you the real stuff in life.

Enjoy it, oh btw I'll be checking your forums soon :)

DON

mallee said:

--------------

I started it ya rite...

If your gonna show off, go do it else where. No one wants show offs here. You might be able to BUY your way through places and forums by ur cheap donations. But it won't buy you the real stuff in life.

Enjoy it, oh btw I'll be checking your forums soon :)

DON

mallee said:
What a nutcase, yep you certainly are.
At least I'm not a self serving WHORE. You wanna take this... stop posting this crap in this thread and PM me. We can take care of it, instead of wrecking this thread for the others!

mmmxiv

mallee and DON. Take your bitching elsewhere. No-one cares if you own 900 vB license or if you are the owner of vB.com! You are spamming this thread and breaking rules.

Most of us here have legit vB's, btw.

CrazyFrog

Can anyone state which version this is, and whether it has vulnerabilities.
Can someone please post the latest version, as this post has lost me.