Post Here: Don't know the name / Can't find the modification

SpeedRazors

Here you can post the modifications that you are looking for but really don't have a clue whats the name of the hack or you can't find it anywere.

SpeedRazors

tr1p said:
is there any kind of mod frm which user need minimum x number post to enter in a section?

think the vS-Hide Hack Resurrection can do such a thing... please look at vb.org if this hack can do what you want it to do... also isn't this option in vbulletin standard ?

SpeedRazors

Morpheus said:
Here you are and please try to use search function

that hack can do it :) lol but this post is for people who don't know the name of a hack... therefor he asked wich hack can do this lol :) searching would be a strange option to chose if you don't know a name or any information what your looking for ;)

xXxGeneralxXx

What is this hack?

Hello ... I would like to know what is this hack and if I can get ... to have the data to the right message, as have those of their contributions in vbulletin.org

I leave an image

Morpheus

Man this is a custom hack. It's not public but if you want 1st post look almost like that one look at this hack

Code:
http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=156141

[ JigxSaw ]

hey i dont know if this is a hack or not but my site do not have it on it, and if any body can get this hack for me please post it, and let me know its posted

thanks alot

here is a preview

6z5c40g.jpg

Morpheus

I think it's a custom modification and it's quite simple one. You have to look for the referral variable and user ID and it's done.
Maybe i'll give the code later if i have some free time.

NB: this mod make 1 additional query so it might slower your site.

Mr.X

[ JigxSaw ];4365 said:
hey i dont know if this is a hack or not but my site do not have it on it, and if any body can get this hack for me please post it, and let me know its posted

thanks alot

here is a preview
Here it is :)

enjoy

Morpheus

In template navbar look for

PHP:
<input type="checkbox" name="cookieuser" value="1" tabindex="103" id="cb_cookieuser_navbar" accesskey="c" />

replace it with

PHP:
<input type="checkbox" name="cookieuser" value="1" tabindex="103" id="cb_cookieuser_navbar" accesskey="c" checked="checked" />

TsuQi

anybody know about this hack ?

change a default mouse cursor in forumhome
change with a animated cursor, or flag cursor
or image cursor :D

i dunno wat is it