Post Here: Don't know the name / Can't find the modification

i need a mod to change the welcome message for guests that actally syas:
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

It is there in here also..

Anyone happen to know of a mod that takes you to a new page that notifies you that you have clicked an offsite link and are being redirected?

GamblingInsiders said:
First off, I would like to say thank you for this forum and all of it's useful posts and users.

I have set up a fully modded forum using all the tricks, tools, themes, and hacks found here and it is simply wonderful.

Now, my small request.

There is a mode that when you have something in the [ code ] tags, a button will pop up next to it and allow you to select what is ever in the code box and copy it to your clipboard.

It looks like this:

I need this hack, thxia

Name of the hack

One Touch Select ALL

URL

One Touch Select ALL: CODE, PHP, HTMML - vBulletin.org Forum

EDIT

Founded

[MOD VBB]One Touch Select ALL: CODE, PHP, HTML | [MOD VBB]One Touch Select ALL- CODE, PHP, HTML - ???????...K?t n?i b?n Bè - k?t n?i trái tim...???????

HTML:
Install:
1. Open Temp: headinclude
Add below:
<script type="text/javascript">
function selectCode(a)
{
   var e = a.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('PRE')[0];
   if (window.getSelection)
   {
      var s = window.getSelection();
       if (s.setBaseAndExtent)
      {
         s.setBaseAndExtent(e, 0, e, e.innerText.length - 1);
      }
      else
      {
         var r = document.createRange();
         r.selectNodeContents(e);
         s.removeAllRanges();
         s.addRange(r);
      }
   }
   else if (document.getSelection)
   {
      var s = document.getSelection();
      var r = document.createRange();
      r.selectNodeContents(e);
      s.removeAllRanges();
      s.addRange(r);
   }
   else if (document.selection)
   {
      var r = document.body.createTextRange();
      r.moveToElementText(e);
      r.select();
   }
}
</script> 
2. Open bbcode_code:
$vbphrase[code]:
Add below:

<a href="#" onclick="selectCode(this); return false;"><input type="button" value="Select All" /></a> 
3. Open bbcode_html:
$vbphrase[html_code]:
Add below:

<a href="#" onclick="selectCode(this); return false;"><input type="button" value="Select All" /></a>
4,. Open bbcode_php:
$vbphrase[php_code]:
Add below:

Next find:
$code
Replace with:
<pre>$code</pre>
That´s all.

Is there a dreamweaver extension for Vbulletin? Like Joomla Toolkit?
That would make it easy for seamless integration of Vbulletin and other scripts.

I have the Joomla toolkit 3.1 along with the video tutorial, if anyone want it, let me know.

benmed30 said:
That would make it easy for seamless integration of Vbulletin and other scripts.

I have the Joomla toolkit 3.1 along with the video tutorial, if anyone want it, let me know.

I dont know WTF is that but give me give me, please

thxia

l0o0l

It is an easy way to make a joomla template. just design, slice in dreamweaver out comes the template for joomla :D:D:D
So I thought is there something like this for Vbulletin? :D:D

This allows an easy, and little CSS knowledge to make template for Joomla.

The file and video tutorials are about 1 gig. Can you point me on how to share this (no torrents allowed here?)

Thanks

benmed30 said:
It is an easy way to make a joomla template. just design, slice in dreamweaver out comes the template for joomla :D:D:D
So I thought is there something like this for Vbulletin? :D:D

This allows an easy, and little CSS knowledge to make template for Joomla.

The file and video tutorials are about 1 gig. Can you point me on how to share this (no torrents allowed here?)

Thanks

woo 1 GB video

l0o0l

try adrive

Hi there,

Does anyone know how or through which add-on i could ad those litte pics to my subforums like the ones in skadi.net?

attachment.php

thanks, res

Is there a mod where if a user has zero post count for X amount of days it moves them into another group? I know theres one that it moves users who have not visited, but i need one for posting. If any mod is remotely close to this, please tell me!

Also, is there a mod where the reader has to reply in order to see links, preferably coded links but it does not matter. And if it's possible beable to make it only in certain question. This mod isnt that needed, id rather my first one be answered first.

//Thanks.

benmed30 said:

Yes- I would like to try this too. PM me a torrent link please, (if they are not allowed here).

Cokaric said:
Hello again, I need

Redirect Thread to URL new version for vb 3.8.0, version posted here doesn't work on vb 3.8.0

Yes- I'm looking for this also.

Breakdown said:
Is there a mod where if a user has zero post count for X amount of days it moves them into another group? I know theres one that it moves users who have not visited, but i need one for posting. If any mod is remotely close to this, please tell me!

Also, is there a mod where the reader has to reply in order to see links, preferably coded links but it does not matter. And if it's possible beable to make it only in certain question. This mod isnt that needed, id rather my first one be answered first.

//Thanks.

Bump!! Someone.

Is there a mod for having a permanent post colour for admins and mods, such as theyre posts always show in the color red for admins and blue for mods. Is this possible?

Back