Need Help My website Has Been Reported

outlaw

nooo someone asked me to delete the vb products or they will tell the webhost to delete it but they can't take me down the want to remove vb products i can talk with them by the lebanese law iam lebanese the law in lebanon allow me to use products without register but without earning money or selling this products iam student i can use any product to learn more about web programing and php codes am not earning money there is not ads on my web alsso am not selling this product i think when u read this u'll say thats strange but we have a law like this lool :D
come to the country of freedom :p

Godot

Well you must not register them but you must pay for it and I think it's not allowed to steal in your law. If it is so it would be the best country in tha world...lol if you don't have to pay for something...but I don't think so.

paulareno

My site is back up a running very smoothly with smf but now i am thinking of going with web host instead of having my pc running 24-7 on a slow line, anyone know of a good host to run my forum on?

P.s i dont care for offsore i don't even know the advantages of going offsore?

outlaw

I just converted to smf and my site is working normally iam searching for something lik vbulletin cmps and a shoutbox look like inferno wish from any who know where to find something like that to tell me

thank you all ..

paulareno

It does look alllot like it but i have already settled for smf thankx. maybe in the future i will try out mybboard.

Hey thats great Outlaw glad everything is working for you, i am also very happy with my new smf board it works a treat.

Let us know what you find.

outlaw

i find the tinny portal that working with smf i didn't install it yet i just read about it they said that its the best portal for smf iam uploading now i duno how to install hack or they called it mods still searching but its very nice

NAZIA

outlaw said:
i find the tinny portal that working with smf i didn't install it yet i just read about it they said that its the best portal for smf iam uploading now i duno how to install hack or they called it mods still searching but its very nice
Best of Luck DUDE.
Please pray for all other users that God help them and they would be prevented from this shocking report

paulareno

Just found this i think it may be usefull not sure but i am just about to try it out.

An editor for Simple Machines Forum (SMF) modifications, SMF Mod Creator can create, edit, and build simple SMF Mods. SMF is a free PHP forum software by Simple Machines, Lewis Media. Requires Java 5.0.

There is also a mods site for smf: http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php

outlaw

Here is the best mods on smf u can upload them to ur board

Mod Name Version
1. Active Members In Topic 1.5
2. nneonneo's AJAX ShoutBox 1.12
3. Anti-Bot Registration Puzzles 1.1
4. Auto Embed Video Clips 2.1.2
5. Board Viewers Mod 1.2
6. Bookmarks 1.1
7. Copy Topics 1.0
8. Digg Topic 2.0
9. Downloads System 1.0.3
10. rateTopic 1.0
11. Merged Topic Redirects 1.0.0
12. Registered Images 2.1
13. Signature Settings Mod 1.1
14. Simple ImageShack

there is a thank you mod also but i didn't try it yet when i upload it and try i'll tell you :)

elsombra

i have seen some sites that have been suspended cuz the unlicensed vbulletin.. but notice that here and gysn websites can`t be suspended.. what is the key? cuz if you see this two sites are already know by jelsoft.

i wanna know the tricks to not be suspended.

if anyone know please share..

elsombra

so... i have seen some sites that have been suspended cuz the unlicensed vbulletin.. but notice that here and gysn websites can`t be suspended.. what is the key? cuz if you see this two sites are already know by jelsoft.

Morpheus

elsombra said:
so... i have seen some sites that have been suspended cuz the unlicensed vbulletin.. but notice that here and gysn websites can`t be suspended.. what is the key? cuz if you see this two sites are already know by jelsoft.

Buy your own server

ungovernable

and once you have a dedicated server and that is hosted in a safe country, what about the domain name?

So far all registars i have written to answered me they will disable the domain if an illegal vbulletin is found...

Even vbteam's registar answered me the same thing..... there must be a trick