Inferno Shoutbox on 3.7.0 vbulletin

XBlade-Corz

Nah i got mine working a different way....for those not confident working with SQL or it wouldnt work .... i replaced 2 files with vBulletin 3.6.8 PL2 files .. which were

admincp/options.php
includes/adminfunctions_options.php

Then once my options were saved I overwrite them files back to vBulletin BETA 4

Just remember, if you want to edit it, you need to put vBulletin 3.6.8 files back on there :)

Spinifex

even tho thats possible i wouldnt recomend it because other calls wont be present in the php files. beta4 may require certain changes and will cause errors if not there.

are they a different filesize to original as this is a big clue :)

Spin.

Spinifex

XBlade-Corz said:
spinifex, I'm having problems .. its not working .. help please

if you followed the instructions fully and properly youll find it works fine.

otherwise i wouldnt be here lol

KrazyFire

cant be bothered doing all that works fine for me in 3.7.0 beta 4 using 1.0.1 :p version this is still better than that MGC

Spinifex

KrazyFire said:
cant be bothered doing all that works fine for me in 3.7.0 beta 4 using 1.0.1 :p version this is still better than that MGC

tell you something m8 for nout that cChatbox by ChriStrato is bloody awful.. it dont save your colors or style of writing or italics and there were some other things that did me head in aswell, you cant pm live on the shoutbox so instead it sends them via the messaging system and thats only usefull if you want an essay!

i think it needs both pm systems and all the above including to even begin to get good... inferno even tho its technical to get working on beta 1-6 is still worth the haslle IMHO

is this what hey call a review pmsl?

Spinifex.

Spinifex

SpeedRazors said:
after upgrading from beta 5 to beta 6 i even did not had to change the database stuff again to get the options working :) :)

thats right m8y.. once its set its set unless you accidentally do a global edit in admin panel or try and adjust settings for inferno and then it will revert back to corrupt. the only thing i change thats needed is use the command /notice and that doesnt affect anything :)

Spinifex.

silks

inferno seems to be werkin kool on my 3.7 but the prune commands arnt working - also when i use the admin the checkboxes dont seem to werk - ie: send info to tables