Ibproarcade Games

Feckie

Just updated with direct links...
Now resumes all links in the direct links section

have fun ;)

Feckie

Destined

I no longer see a way to get the games via ftp. I tried a while ago but I no longer see any ftp access information on the site anywhere and in the first post it now tells me to check the site... I have been dealing with stuff that has put this at a low priority but I would love to get all the updated games now that have been released over the last few months since the last time I loaded up on games. As I want to continue to add new games to my site. Right now the packs are all to big for me to get them using http since I still have the same problem as before.

I can also not figure out how the direct links stuff works since I registered for it and got an email about it but never got any information on what todo with it.

Feckie

Destined said:
I no longer see a way to get the games via ftp. I tried a while ago but I no longer see any ftp access information on the site anywhere and in the first post it now tells me to check the site... I have been dealing with stuff that has put this at a low priority but I would love to get all the updated games now that have been released over the last few months since the last time I loaded up on games. As I want to continue to add new games to my site. Right now the packs are all to big for me to get them using http since I still have the same problem as before.

I can also not figure out how the direct links stuff works since I registered for it and got an email about it but never got any information on what todo with it.

Go to the site and sign up for the direct links access,
then you can have access to the games folders also the new games are in a new games folder for 1 month before going into the main games downloads...

chaotic_geo

Could anyone hook me up with a decent version of the Helicopter game?

All I get is the small versions and some don't even work. :(

Destined

Feckie said:
Go to the site and sign up for the direct links access,
then you can have access to the games folders also the new games are in a new games folder for 1 month before going into the main games downloads...
I signed up for the direct links access and got an email stating you would get to it asap but never heard anything after that including how to use it.

Feckie

Destined said:
I signed up for the direct links access and got an email stating you would get to it asap but never heard anything after that including how to use it.

did you get it yet , if not pm me

( was on the razz last night done nothing)