Ibproarcade Games

Destined

I commend your attempt to setup this site but I find it rather useless as connections are capped to around 40k/s and there seems to be a max connection life time set. Meaning after x amount of minutes it drops the connection. I have been unable to get any files from it that are over 80 megs and having trouble with a few smaller ones at times as well. Which at 40k/s most of these files take ages to download and then end up timing out when we hit the cutoff for connection time length.

I have noticed this problem every time I have tried to use this site which is a shame because I really would love to pick up these games especially since I noticed you added a whole new section of games since the last time I tried to use the site. I spent 3 hours trying to get the files and ended up with only 6 completed archives at a grand total of around 200mb :(

Virginia

Destined said:
I commend your attempt to setup this site but I find it rather useless as connections are capped to around 40k/s and there seems to be a max connection life time set. Meaning after x amount of minutes it drops the connection. I have been unable to get any files from it that are over 80 megs and having trouble with a few smaller ones at times as well. Which at 40k/s most of these files take ages to download and then end up timing out when we hit the cutoff for connection time length.

I have noticed this problem every time I have tried to use this site which is a shame because I really would love to pick up these games especially since I noticed you added a whole new section of games since the last time I tried to use the site. I spent 3 hours trying to get the files and ended up with only 6 completed archives at a grand total of around 200mb :(
When I try to download file bigger than 50MB,I always cut off on 44MB and can't resume the download.

Look like Feckie's don't know yet how to setup a site :D

By the way thank you very much for your hardwork,already leech small file.Just let us know when we can download bigger files.

Destined

Virginia said:
When I try to download file bigger than 50MB,I always cut off on 44MB and can't resume the download.

By the way thank you very much for your hardwork,already leech small file.Just let us know when we can download bigger files.
I also will acknowledge that I am having the same problems with similar sized files. I havent been able to get anything over 50mb.

Feckie

Virginia said:

Just downloaded a 104MB files @ 113KB NO PROBLEM

avi to prove and was not corrupt........

Check for yourself

Destined

Feckie said:

Check for yourself
Even downloading that avi I wasnt able to sustain speeds about 40k/s and I am on a 10mb line. Yes you were able to download it becuase you were running almost 3 times faster then speeds we are seeing. So you get the file before the cutoff.

50mb X 3 = 150mb file size roughly, at those speed that you would wouldnt have trouble downloading.

Now I have had some luck getting some files up to around 50-55mb but not much it just depends on if they download fast enough before your server kills the connection to the file. Your server terminates the connections after x minutes I didnt pay enough attention to figure out the time cutoff as I have better things todo then sit here and watch a slow download. But the cutoff for max connection time is definitely there as most the files fail and end up with similar sizes' which makes sense compared the files all download at the same speed which also implies to me that their is some sort of speed cap in place.

Since I can get one file downloading at around 40k/s but yet I can also get 2 files downloading at 40k/s for each file for a total of 80k/s.

Virginia

Feckie said:

Check for yourself
The problem is your auto disconnect from your server on x times range,thats what we try to waiting you remove it,we don't care you limited downloaded speed as long as no cut off on half way,so for all file bigger than 50MB we can finished completed archive.

By the way I am ready to help you to setup download site to prevent leeching activity for free if you want it.

Destined

Or at least set it up so they are accesible via ftp instead of http for the urls so that we can resume the downloads.

Destined

Feckie said:

OK FTP access is now availiable,
Tested resume downloads on flashget

Info Here
Thanks so much. :)

The ftp is so much faster then the http was as well. Right now my connections are running 5x faster then before. :)

Edit:

For anybody who was having trouble before the ftp is perfect. :) Decent speeds as well finally. :) Im running at almost 800k/s right now compared to 80k/s before.

Edit2:

Well it was working great till the ftp server stopped accepting connections.

Edit3:

Its working again.

k_hunter

Code:
Username and password are incorrect, or this account has not been activated.

I tried registering again but haven't received the confirmation email yet.