vS-Hide Hack Resurrection v3.7.1 for vBulletin 3.5-3.8 NULLIFIED by vB Lider

vB Lider

vS-Hide Hack Resurrection (Expanded Edition) v3.7.1 for vBulletin 3.5-3.8 NULLIFIED by vB Lider
Code:
         ____    _      _     _          
        |  _ \  | |    (_)   | |          
 __   __| |_) | | |     _  __| | ___ _ __
 \ \ / /|  _ <  | |    | |/ _` |/ _ \ '__|
  \ V / | |_) | | |____| | (_| |  __/ |  
   \_/  |____/  |______|_|\__,_|\___|_|

<script type="information">
Script Name   : vS-Hide Hack Resurrection (Expanded Edition) - [i]Now with Ajax Technology![/i]
Script Version: v3.7.1
Nulled name   : vS-Hide.Hack.Resurrection.Expanded.v3.7.1.for.vBulletin.3.5.-.3.8.PHP.NULLIFIED-vBLider
Script type   : PHP/MySQL
Supplied by   : vB Lider                                         
Nullified by  : vB Lider                                   
Tested by     : vB Lider                                     
Protection    : Removed
Homepage      : http://www.visionscripts.com/
Release date  : 25/01/2009                                   
Price         : $20 USD
Your Price    : $0
</script>                            

<script type="description">
Have you ever wanted your users to be able to define who exactly can
view the information in any particular post? vS-Hide Hack Resurrection, a
vBulletin 3.6 expansion, features a set of handy tags that together give
your users an opportunity to do just that:

[HIDE-POSTS]: defines the minimum number of posts required to read the
content within.
[SHOWTOGROUPS]: defines the usergroups that may read the content
within.
[HIDE-THANKS]*: defines that the content within may only be read after
the person says thank you by pressing a special button. (Expanded Edition
Only)
[HIDE-REPLY]*: defines that the content within may only be read after the
person replies. (Expanded Edition Only)

*(1): The HIDE-THANKS tag comes with a full-featured Post Thank You
System. See features for further details.
*(2): The HIDE-REPLY tag can be reversed to HIDE with just one easy
switch of an admincp option.
</script>

<script type="release notes">
1. Unpack
2. Upload
3. Install
4. Enjoy
</script>
Release: vS-Hide Hack Resurrection 3.7.1
Changes Since 3.7.0:

• First port to vBulletin 3.8.x.
  • Starting from this version, vS-Hide Hack Resurrection is no longer encyrpted with ioncube.
  • This version is backwards-compatible with 3.5.x - 3.7.x.
  • All template edits have been eliminated (this applies to 3.5.x - 3.7.x, too).
  • The hack no longer locks out vBulletin installation when files are missing. Instead, it displays an error message, and disables itself - that way you can still access the site, and so can everyone else.
Upgrade Process:

1. Upload all of the new files.
2. Overwrite the product.
3. Delete /includes/visionscripts/psionic_hide/, because that folder together with the files in it is no longer needed.
4. Undo any template changes you have done for previous versions of the hack to the following templates.

• editor_toolbar_on
  • memberinfo
  • postbit
  • postbit_legacy
  • showthread_quickreply
  • postbit_quickedit
  • USERCP
  • editor_clientscript

XO39

Hey, thanks for the great work.
I was looking for this and keeping delaying upgrading to 3.8 till I get this. and now it's here.
you are the man.

not to mention I always get this error:
Fatal error: Using $this when not in object context in /home/www/.../forum/includes/adminfunctions_template.php(3xxx) : eval()'d code on line 1
with the version 3.7.0 of this hack when edit some of its template and that was driving me crazy.

so I'm gonna upgrade tonight and hope everything will be fine and work with out problems.

thanks again mate :)

vB Lider

Which is the number in adminfunctions_template.php(3xxx)?
I am using in my forum and works fine for me. Also my testers tested it and the said me that it works fine.
I think the erro that you have is caused for another hack.

XO39

oh, no

I meant I have this error when editing any of this hack's templates in the previous version of it which is: 3.7.0 not this one.

this one seems to be fine only one problem which is there is no vs_maintenance.php included.

in the read me file it says:
You can use the Maintenance Suite to enable/disable settings for multiple forums/usergroups at once.

and I couldn't find that anywhere so I looked in the product-psionic_hide.xml file and found there must be a file called vs_maintenance.php and maybe others which they are related to the Maintenance Suite which mentioned in the readme.html file.

any idea about that?

vB Lider

Maintenance Suite is another hack to optimize Vision Scripts. In the next days I will upload it.
vS-Maintenance Suite, available for download from our clientarea, is a maintenance package, specially designed for the purpose of maintenance of our products. It allows you to do the following things:

* Set / unset a product's usergroup-specific permissions for all usergroups at once
* Set / unset a product's forum-specific permissions for all forums at once
* Do a variety of other product-specific maintenance functions. For vS-Bug Tracker, for example, those functions include the cleanup of orphan bugs and bug responses. For vS-Invites System, those functions include resetting invite count to 0 for all users.
A set of tools to automate and speed up the performance of various tasks for VisionScripts Products. Provides hooks that allow any application to extend the interface with custom features.
I uploaded it, you can find it here:
http://www.vbteam.info/compatible-scripts/15605-vs-maintenance-suite-v1-0-0-nullified-vb-lider.html

zeus

Thanks!
One issue: I can´t find the code that must be edited in vbulletin_quick_reply.js.
I have 3.8 version. This is the code I can´t find:

Code:
/**
* Handles quick reply data when AJAX says qr_ajax_post() is complete
* @param	object	YUI AJAX
*/
function qr_do_ajax_post

and

Code:
ajax_last_post = ajax.responseXML.getElementsByTagName('time')[0].firstChild.nodeValue;

zeus

zeus said:
Thanks!
One issue: I can´t find the code that must be edited in vbulletin_quick_reply.js.
I have 3.8 version. This is the code I can´t find:

Code:
/**
* Handles quick reply data when AJAX says qr_ajax_post() is complete
* @param	object	YUI AJAX
*/
function qr_do_ajax_post

and

Code:
ajax_last_post = ajax.responseXML.getElementsByTagName('time')[0].firstChild.nodeValue;

Ok, solved, I need uncompressed vbulletin

aero

Ive edited all files but when I try to do any hide tags for replys it just gets hidden and never shows again, and theres no thanks button

aero

ya i said that 6 min ago. The problem im having is that no button shows like the thanks button, and that when i use [HIDE-REPLY] tags the hidden content disappears and nothing is shown nor displayed saying there is hidden content. i think that i have have this problem from older incompatible hide hacks ive tried installing on vb 3.8 beta 4, editing files for it. i upgraded since that from 3.8 beta 4 to 3.8 final. Would i have to reinstall completely and not just upgrading vbulletin to get rid of those mods even if i uninstalled through plugin manager?

My skin wont show those buttons. I can use the default VB template and the buttons will show, I can give/get thanks now no problem, On my other uploaded skin i get these ugly "Give Thanks Text" or something where you can click the text, but the hide tags just erase my hidden content!!!!!! Everything works wonderful on my crap normal vbulletin default skin!! Help please

aero

Sorry for the double post ive already edited that one like 10 times, but i got this working 100% now i didnt realize i needed to upload images into my forum style image folder. It works awesome!!! Thanks for this

edit: when using advanced forum statistics can i make it show most thanked users? Its just blank when i try to show thanked users for some reason, Anyone have this working?

Patchy

Hi, one question.

(I did right all file edits, used uncompressed javascript files) How do I display the hide buttons in the quick Reply area?