[vBTEAM] vBSEO 3.3.0

desirockz

KrazyFire said:
in config_vbseo first thing there is password just add what u want

hey dude i want to ask u sumthing u said add pasword wot u want but if i add any passwod it can't accept i hav tried many times now i m sending u also attachment now telme wot i do ?????

Kenpachi

thanks for the rls mate .. thou i have one question .. im unable to see my inferno shoutbox after upgrading it from 3.2 to 3.30 gold .. any solution ?

kush28

nice fanks!! install within minutes but i got trouble wid the password but had a look in the php find it:)

ahmedr

xprj, it does'nt mean that cause you posted a 3.3.0 version then this is your post
flippin heck, its nulled by vbteam & your a senior member so how the hell would it be your version, the only reason I can think of for delting your thread is that:

it was'nt nulled properly
it was a different version
it contained a file promoting another site
otherwise it just did'nt seem safe so the admin deleted it!

I don't think that your thread would be deleted otherwise my friend

and thanks KrazyFire for this version, I used drafixons version before, would there be any difference in them, or do you think they're both nulled proparely.
I trust a vbteam null than any other null on the internet, no offence to ANYONE, but just wanted to know if both are safe

thanks

yifanlu

I found a little glitch in the vbSEO licensing system while playing around today (I was bored), now I have a license. So anyone looking for an old release or anything else that requires a license, just PM me.

I was a bit surprised when I got the "license approved" email, so I won't be surprised if I get the license revoked in the next few days.