[vBTEAM] CometChat v1.0.1

h@ck3r

wiseman said:
version 1.1 is out! cant wait for you to null it!

Search and you'll find it.

BTW- I tested this auto-template one and works a treat.

Uninstalled it again though as it doesn't suit my members who use IE8.

h@ck3r

And here's the update log:

Custom icons feature (left-side) (Unlimited icons+links of your choice!)
Auto-parsing of links (try cometchat.com in chat)
Smileys [try :)]
Bad-word filter (try "nastyword")
Internationalization option
Easy language modification
Sound alerts (user-level disable feature)
Auto-popup of chat box if an incoming message arrives
Added various customization options (fine-tweaking)
Who's Online now shows the number of available users
"Initializing..." usabilty addition
+ Miscellaneous bug fixes

alexD

lol waiting for it to be added so I can make a new install file. Whats wrong with it on IE8? It has nothing to do with the browser it edits the files in the database, and creates new database tables thats all nothing more. It looks nice btw.

MaVen

Error 404 said:
The only thing i hate about this chat, is that the chat bar is refreshing as well, when you go to your forum topics.. which is kind of annoys me, because on Facebook, that chatbar, looks like its like an iFrame or sth, cuz it doesnt reload when you click on some links..

You can not things to be perfect with the first release. If you want support for it buy it - i thought this place was for people wanting to test something out before buying it to see if it is good for them not just thieving it!

wiseman

maven, we are like that here, not sure why youre jumping to conclusions. he just wants it to improve, no where does he say hes not buying it

alexD said:
lol waiting for it to be added so I can make a new install file. Whats wrong with it on IE8? It has nothing to do with the browser it edits the files in the database, and creates new database tables thats all nothing more. It looks nice btw.

http://www.vbteam.info/compatible-scripts/25265-vbteam-cometchat-v1-1-a.html

MaVen said:
You can not things to be perfect with the first release. If you want support for it buy it - i thought this place was for people wanting to test something out before buying it to see if it is good for them not just thieving it!

lol, it's a long, intensive testing period.

alexD said:

http://www.vbteam.info/compatible-scripts/25265-vbteam-cometchat-v1-1-a.html

MaVen said:

lol, it's a long, intensive testing period.

alexD

Thanks for the link we will work on it tonight and hopefully by tomorrow it will be here in the 1.1 thread.

Builds

it's stuck on "Initializing" and don't do anything. when i open i don't see any online friends etc. it keep saying Initializing all the time