vBSEO v3.2.0 PHP NULL-Draxofavalon

alexD

I have a question it changed all of my urls to .html instead of .php is there away to change the settings so it will work non of my pages are showing up except for the main page.

JesusLiv3s

cptbogo said:
I've lost a lot of admin/moderator tools. Does anyone know how to fix that.

AdminCP -> Forums & Moderators -> Show All Moderators -> Edit Permissions for the accounts being affected.

Wait for it to say "Rebuilt Bitfields Successfully" and close it, you don't have to make any actual changes.

moiz615

Whenever i try to update the vbseo settings from Vbseo Pannel it dosent saves :S i have damn problem this isn't solving up :(

Patchy

moiz615 said:
Whenever i try to update the vbseo settings from Vbseo Pannel it dosent saves :S i have damn problem this isn't solving up :(

moiz615 said:
^^^^^^^^^^^

Did'nt worked

i tried to do Dynamic meta tags and Social Bookmarking did'nt worked

I have the same problem, did you note that after trying to save setting all get reverted to "no". I do have proper chmod settings.

What I did - I manually edited the vbseocp.php and uploaded again. that way it worked.

squach

yes i do it before im posting m8 ;)
i have test chmods 0666 and 0777 and nothing.

----
ok this is solution to fix it:
overwrite old config_vbseo.php in root/includes/
by clean config from vbseo package /upload/includes/

open www.yoursite.com/vbseocp.php write your password and that's all !DO NOT USE SAVE ALL ON THE BOTTOM!!

and work... but if u want change something, u may to download your config_vbseo.php and change some options after upload, overwrite... bb

ste218

newmaza said:
plz help when i install it or then click any link memebr or topic forum catagre it's give 404 error wht can i do for it

you need to change the advanced settings

click the little + sign in "forums URL"

Select "NO" to URL REWRITES
Save settings
All custom settings will have been written

Hope this helps a few out

rskg4

Just wanted to say thanks for posting this - I have it installed and it works perfectly with my forum!