vBSEO v3.2.0 PHP NULL-Draxofavalon

Mars12343

Some places it said it didnt have permissions. Maybe the chmod was wrong? but then why would it have allowed it half the time then not allow it the other time :S

mask

thx moooooore MR
it great from u

but :-s

i have Encoded config file and chang it's path

so vbserocp.php page dosen't loaded completly

ihave changed my new config name at 2 files

config_vbseo.php
vbseocpform.php

but my issues is still
so ... i cant chang my configuration

are u have any comment about fixing it ?

baronsamedi

Not Found
The requested URL /vbseo.php was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

thats the erorr i get when i turn rewrite on

Draxofavalon

baronsamedi said:
Not Found
The requested URL /vbseo.php was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

thats the erorr i get when i turn rewrite on

You need to put the .htaccess file in your vBulletin root whereis the vbseo.php file.

baronsamedi

Draxofavalon said:
You need to put the .htaccess file in your vBulletin root whereis the vbseo.php file.

i did i tried everything.. i dont have a vbseo file in my directory.. i tried everything i changed names to zyx2seo in the htacces and all that.. i dont want to do it but i might have to cave in

Draxofavalon

baronsamedi said:
i did i tried everything.. i dont have a vbseo file in my directory.. i tried everything i changed names to zyx2seo in the htacces and all that.. i dont want to do it but i might have to cave in

You need to have Mod_Rewrite in Apache, if you are on a shared hosting account you need to contact the support of your hosting provider.

Cerebral88

Draxofavalon said:
In docs there are the readme file.

Hi Draxofavalon,

I followed the instrcutions in the readme, and it seems to have been installed successfully. Now what? how do i test it? or how do i know its its working?

Cerebral88

I guess its still not working i cant even access it thru the browser...
]
CHMOD 666 the 'vB-root/includes/config_vbseo.php' file.
Using your browser, visit: http://www.yoursite.com/vB-root/vbseocp.php.
Define a password for your vBSEO Control Panel by entering it twice in the fields provided, you will be redirected to the settings page.

When i upload the file to my forum root. what i have is vphp/upload/includes/ is this correct? i cannot seem to be able to access it using my browser.....

Help.. thanks in advance

blaisei

Lame. I can't even use this anymore.. I should have never switched hosters, Yahoo doesnt support .htaccess files. It never even said that anywhere -.-

mp3dude

do any one know why vbseo its using too many resources hostgator close my account because too much cpu usage do any one know how to fix it ?

toofat

Thank you for the great job. I've installed and am setting up. I've got everything I think I need, but I do not know what these are or how to configure them. I don't get what's between the brackets.

Can somebody who has these configured show me how to do them? Are they necessary?

Thanks

From vbSEO config panel ------
For each set, the first phrase will be displayed ONLY in forumdisplay pages and the second phrase will be displayed ONLY in showthread pages.
You may use any of the patterns defined below to build your phrases:
[bb_title] - Your forum's main title
[default_keywords] - Your keywords as defined in vB's admincp

[forum_title] - The current forum's title
[forum_description] - The current forum's description

[parent_forum_title] - The parent forum's title
[parent_forum_description] - The parent forum's description

[thread_title] - The current thread's title (Use ONLY on showthread pages)
[first_post_X_words] - First X number of words from the page's first posting (Use ONLY on showthread pages)

[thread_page] - The thread's page number

toofat

smartness said:
is this 100% safe or not? im using guardhost.net, so i dont want to get caught!

Hmmm, I went from not even in the top 100 thousand by keyword in google to page three number 26 placement in 3 days. My sites been up since February. You take your chances with everything. Nothing is guaranteed since this is of course the internet. If he says it's nulled, it's nulled.

charles33

Integrated in less than 10 minutes; and this was my first time with vbulletin. The only problem I see so far is, there is a hotlink on the backend>Plugins & Products>Manage Products>vBSEO is hyperlinked hxxp://www.vbseo.com . Easy fix, but figured I'd let everyone know!

Great job Draxofavalon!

SAT2M

nitins60 said:
1. did u remove the vbseo javascript which renders some information from vbseo??

1-How can I remove vbseo javascript?

2-Now I use Zointsseo & I want now use VBSEO but my page index in google in Zoints format
How can I redirect it to VBSEO format?