vBSEO v3.2.0 PHP NULL-Draxofavalon AND Sitemap gerator [Custom]

Mr.X

Ok here is the update :) Old one was GYSN's vbseo 3.1 customized, this is Draxofavalon's vbseo 3.2 customized

Older version here: TEAM GYSN
I think there should be no problem, just upload new files and overrite old files and reimport the product.. try on test board ;)

Ok things to do first, backup old files and database!!

Now, copying info from old post above at GYSN....

This release if mainly for those who are too much concerned about nulled vbSEO security. As, many of you people were asking here and at vbteam that
what are the chances vbseo team members can catch us

or

how to we hide our vbseo installation as much as possible, solution was to use .htaccess

So, I tried to remove all the vbSEO phrases and also changed the file names.
As i am using latest vbSEO release by Draxofavalon, i have just changed the file names and phrases.. nothing else!

Along with this, also attaching modified vbSEO sitemap generator v2.2 for this release.

Info: Fully Tested this cutom release of vbSEO along with custom vbseo sitemap generator on clean installation of vBulletin 3.7.2 Patch Level 1 nulled by DGT

Before installing, be sure to remove orginal vbSEO (if already installed) files and from database.

Code:
I suggest to check this on sandbox first, as i don't have proper platform available right now due to lack of time and resources. After installing, upgrading please post back results - thanks Mr.X

NOTE: All credits goes to JackTon, Draxofavalon, GermanPlaya
Already asked for permission to Draxofavalon bro for using / editing his nfo in this release. update: done!

GermanPlaya

u got a few errors in your sitemap generator. i fixed them, now it's working in admincp

see attached file

btw. everything works fine

m33n4

i received this error message while i tried to upload the xml

Bitfield Collision: vbseo_linkbacks = x2yzseo_linkbacks

:(

GermanPlaya

m33n4 said:

you need the custom sitemap generator, too. vbseo and generator (custom) !!!

Mr.X

m33n4 said:

Try uninstalling vbseo (also clean from the database), deleting vbseo files.
and then install this version of vbseo and sitemap generator.

@GermanPlaya: Thanks bro for testing, correcting and posting back the results :)

@Draxofavalon: Thanks for the mirrors bro, feel free to share ;)

nitins60

m33n4 said:

delete bitfield_vbseo.php file from /forum/includes/xml/

indiansword

i was uploading these files and i replaced .htaaccess file from the root of my website.... and now it isnt opening up... please some help URGENT

Itsuki Minami

The3rdNipple said:
So, whats the answer to " what are the chances vbseo team members can catch us "

As with vbulletin you're only trying to hide it, obviously the creators of the script in this case vbseo, will know that is their script just by looking at the code, so the chances to get reported to vbseo are a little lower but if the vbseo staff find you is the same, anyway as stated for vb is more expensive for vb and vbseo to chase us.... so at least for me is the same thing cya!

kiss of death

Not sure if anyone else has had the same problem but after installing this myself and my users started getting errors in profile.php, if you go into user cp and click edit signature then you get this parse error

untitled-11.jpg

and the preview signature button does not work.

I fixed this by adding "profile.php" to "Exclude Pages?""in the vbseo control panel