vbSEO 3.2.0 Gold Released

Mars12343

GermanPlaya said:
some news when we can get the nulled version ?

According to hoxxy they are nulling it now and also according to him good things come to those who wait ;)

Just be patient it will arrive.

If it's not out shortly i will release mine even though i don't do releases. I nulled 3.2 Gold about an hour after it was released to the public and have been running it since, but if a copy hits the shelves i'd prefer it comes from a known group like DGT or GYSN.

I will give it a bit longer.

GermanPlaya

sweety said:
If it's not out shortly i will release mine even though i don't do releases. I nulled 3.2 Gold about an hour after it was released to the public and have been running it since, but if a copy hits the shelves i'd prefer it comes from a known group like DGT or GYSN.

can somebody release a custom sitemap generator (2.2), too ? that would be nice, cause it works for the old version, too. i tried it, but i can't get it working...

nitins60

sweety said:

we are expecting/requesting you to release your version. since it doesn't matter who nulled it.... once DGT/GYsn releases nulled copy, everyone will replace your version with thier version and there won't be any change.....

so i m requesting u to release the custom Vbseo 3.2 and sitemap 2.2 ;)

nitins60

sweety said:

can u please share

akyeame

Does this work with vbBlog?

The default url is blogs/ but this takes me nowhere

When I try to switch it to the "custom" blog.php it says firefox is redirecting in a way that will never complete. Has anyone else had this issue since upgrading?