vbSEO 3.2.0 Gold Released

EnDLeSs

Yup, Took forever to get released but it finally did. Now its time for someone to null it up and release it to us ;]

Hoxxy

vbSEO 3.2.0 Gold is a long awaited mod, so I guess it won't be long till a nulled version available, Just remember.......
"Best things come to those who wait" :)

DON

Yeah.. guys it takes time to NULL it carefully and properly... Rushing it = getting busted... It will be out in a week or so, just hang in there.

EnDLeSs

That would be retarded to have different filenames other than the original ones. If you want the names change simply do it yourself. It defeats the purpose if someone publicly releases a custom version. Keep the actual script original (Nulled of course).

Skogen said:
It would be nice if it comes with changed filenames. :)

Bad idea, every man and their dog (including vBSEO) will know the nulled filenames and hence every man and their dog will know by typing in one of those filenames your copy isn't legit.

Kind of defeats the purpose doesn't it?

I released a changed filename copy here before the database got wiped, it got very popular and resulted in a version not much safer then the plain nulled copy. So this is something you need to custom do yourself, i done 3.2 Gold the other day and it took about 15-20 minutes with a Find/Replace so it's not hard.

Skogen

Well yeah, they will know it but can't really prove it unless they contact your host to check. It is far from perfect but at least takes more than 10 seconds to check.

In the end if they check you, game's over no matter which you're using.

Mars12343

What are you talking about? All they have to do is look and see ohh look this domain doesnt own a license for vbseo...

DON

Mars12343 said:
What are you talking about? All they have to do is look and see ohh look this domain doesnt own a license for vbseo...
exactly......

UNLESS!! you change the files and reflect it on another SEO like nuhits... then they may think it's NuSEO.. even though it's vBSEO running.

chaotic_geo

I hope this version isn't such a strain on my forum... I removed the previous version a few hours ago and my site's speed increased x10...

DON

chaotic_geo said:
I hope this version isn't such a strain on my forum... I removed the previous version a few hours ago and my site's speed increased x10...
Depends on your forum and server. Mines lagged on one server, I switched and the speed is still fast, if not faster!

chaotic_geo said:

There's no issues with 3.2 Gold on my sites, it's not encrypted so really the only overhead is the rewrite's. If your site runs poorly after installation then you either have a "lot" of traffic or your server is poor.

gtg

I am currently using 3.7.0 Gold and 3.1.0 Gold vbseo
running smoothly except when trying to check users online when there are more than 70 users or so.
other than that the pages load fast