Request your ambiant lighting colors here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Globe

is it possible to enable the color switcher like vbulletin.org where you can change the color @ the bottom

lilfabbro

Globe said:
is it possible to enable the color switcher like vbulletin.org where you can change the color @ the bottom

idk how, that would be pretty cool tho, maybe sumone here can come up with sumthing, i know it would require installing more then 1 theme, so i would have to actually edit the xml, but if sumone can do a color switcher ill be glad to do more colors

and as far as the original theme do you mean the white one?

nudu

nudu said:
very nice! and very cool service.

I have just one request for you, please use the skins TheProphet made without the added mods (i.e. icons all over the style, lock icon on login page, that release) because he made it without realizing people use more than 1 skin + those mods, so the skin is essentially useless to them / needs lots of modding.

With that in mind, I really wanna see an exact opposite of original ambient lighting, like X-Ray I guess but with inverted colours of the original instead of blue.

I hope you can get to it. Thanks bro. Take care.

ps. red looks awesome, nice job.

lilfabbro said:
so your saying the original dark ambiant one, with the rainbow colors but on a white layout? and without all the icons on the drops?

Kind of. It would be cool to see the dark original ambient lighting external (all the colours) with a white inside, thats definitely a cool one.

But I meant, Inverted colours of ambient lighting (the outside graphics inverted) with a white inside.

And yes mate, definitely take out the icons everywhere (including user cp, login, etc) that TheProphet put. I do not believe skins should come pre-loaded with mods, because then if people have those mods install + more than one skin, it becomes a hassle to take the mods off manually from this one skin that has them by default.

Hope you can get to it, and good job on the ones so far! Loving orange!

Filez

the multi color switching like on vbulletin.org is a pain and must have seperate themes...ie red, blue, green, purple etc.....then it calls them from that point.....to bad couldnt do it like we use to in vb5 and no not vbulletin 5 we use to call it a fader and could change multi colors at a push of a button....

mike1s

I created a packaged copy with the .XML for 3.8.2 (will work on 3.8.1) for the red version.
Please thank this post if it helped you. :)
I also made a demo for the red one. The URL is Cool Webmaster Talk

P.S: The .XML is a fluid version :)

Error404

Ok maybe im stupid.... I understand that i have to download the pics.. and then upload them to my server...

Do i just need to rename my files for them to show up? I already have some custom skins now.. this is why im asking..

Looks great i hope to get this figured out..

JohnnyGuitar

this is so easy to do anyone can do it who has photoshop.thanks though,i actually created my own red version of this skin.looks better than yours cause it dont have all that contrast.

shane9082

ok i have to say they are nice skins man they look cool now can any 1 help me with the xml file because i want all the styles on my site ive tryed editing the skin path in the xml and when i upload i try to view it it doesnt look like the original any help on this would be great .....

lilfabbro

sry i havent been around much right now im in the process of leaving for the navy and cleaning up some backgrounds in my life, but i will be back i love you guys be sure to keep goin strong, i will be back maybe not soon but i will

Status
Not open for further replies.