Request your ambiant lighting colors here

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilfabbro

@mod, #Req, temporary close, i will re-open when i get my forums finished

WHEN YOU REQUEST THESE I NEED TO KNOW IF YOU WANT THE DARK STYLE OR LIGH (X RAY) STYLE!

i can do any color you want just tell me do you want it on the X-ray theme (with the white)
or on the newer black themes

any color you want i will post back in this thread

make your requests fast i dont know how long i'll feel like doing this ;P

All you need to do is unzip this and put it in your ambiant style you use,
basically your replacing the images in this directory
images>YOUR AMBIANT STYLE>misc>Images

red-
nqok5d.jpg

white-
2v0k32d.png

Orange-
2ln723a.png

lilfabbro

its in the right thread cuz im relesing them here and

ill work on the red one but i need to no do u want it the xray style or the black stlye, in othere words with the black background or white background

also prophet isnt doing colors by request hes releasing w/e colors he wants, im doing them by request

lilfabbro

wow dude dont come to the thread then, wow you relly have nothing better to do then goto threads and put your 2 since in everywere, i am releasing themes therfore the section with styles is the proper place to post them if you dont want a frickin them stay out of my thread k.......k i close you, anything you have to say will be ignored, BYE

nudu

very nice! and very cool service.

I have just one request for you, please use the skins TheProphet made without the added mods (i.e. icons all over the style, lock icon on login page, that release) because he made it without realizing people use more than 1 skin + those mods, so the skin is essentially useless to them / needs lots of modding.

With that in mind, I really wanna see an exact opposite of original ambient lighting, like X-Ray I guess but with inverted colours of the original instead of blue.

I hope you can get to it. Thanks bro. Take care.

ps. red looks awesome, nice job.

lilfabbro

nudu said:
very nice! and very cool service.

I have just one request for you, please use the skins TheProphet made without the added mods (i.e. icons all over the style, lock icon on login page, that release) because he made it without realizing people use more than 1 skin + those mods, so the skin is essentially useless to them / needs lots of modding.

With that in mind, I really wanna see an exact opposite of original ambient lighting, like X-Ray I guess but with inverted colours of the original instead of blue.

I hope you can get to it. Thanks bro. Take care.

ps. red looks awesome, nice job.

so your saying the original dark ambiant one, with the rainbow colors but on a white layout? and without all the icons on the drops?

lilfabbro

black and red is already done, just finished black and white and im working on black and orange..............no one has any request for the white style? lol guys be more specific with your requests, tell me how you want it, and if you have any other themes you want recolored attach the theme here and ill see what i can do

Status
Not open for further replies.