[REQ] Comet Chat (When released)

h@ck3r

NLP said:
buyer please .. open your install.php and replace it with this
PHP:
<?php
$username = "";
$password = "";
if ($fp = fopen("http://www.cometchat.com/validate.php?username={$username}&password={$password}&path={$_SERVER['SERVER_NAME']}/{$_SERVER['SERVER_ADDR']}/{$_SERVER['SCRIPT_NAME']}", 'r')) {
   $content = '';
   while ($line = fread($fp, 1024)) {
      $content .= $line;
   }
   echo $content;
} else {
	echo "Error.";
}
?>

add your username and password.

and copy n paste the out put.

thanks in advance

What are you on about?

It's already nulled.

It just isn't working.

We need instructions. :D

h@ck3r said:
I've got quite a few 'friends' online in my forum, but none of them are showing in the 'Who's online' pop up box for comet chat.

Seems not to be working.. although maybe it's just that we don't have instructions for it lol.

NLP said:
hello !

i hv try to nulle it ..

in script install.php he is call to thos server with your to get DB new tabels ..

whois buy it ? cuze we need it to do some thing to get this tables

h@ck3r said:
What are you on about?

It's already nulled.

It just isn't working.

There is definitely something missing. I installed it just fine but it won't locate members to add.

h@ck3r

psilocybin said:
There is definitely something missing. I installed it just fine but it won't locate members to add.

Yeh thought as much.

1 thing- How do I uninstall it?

When I went to install.php- What did it actually do?

I know I can remove the template edits, and delete the files from the server- but is there anything else I need to do so it's uninstalled?

I think I'll leave this alone until someone's figured out what's missing :D

Cheers for the efforts though bud.. this really does look a 'sweet' hack. :)

sdotone

h@ck3r said:
What are you on about?

It's already nulled.

It just isn't working.

I believe what he's saying is that when the script validates on the authors website it gives mysql tables in return.

This is why it doesn't work.

sdotone

h@ck3r said:
Yeh thought as much.

1 thing- How do I uninstall it?

When I went to install.php- What did it actually do?

I know I can remove the template edits, and delete the files from the server- but is there anything else I need to do so it's uninstalled?

I think I'll leave this alone until someone's figured out what's missing :D

Cheers for the efforts though bud.. this really does look a 'sweet' hack. :)

It didn't do anything, so removing the codes & files you uploaded will remove it completely.

h@ck3r

sdotone said:
I believe what he's saying is that when the script validates on the authors website it gives mysql tables in return.

This is why it doesn't work.

Hmm.. so without MY website connecting to the AUTHORS website- This chat will never work.

Seems a bit silly to me. I certainly wouldn't BUY a hack that relies on the authors website. Been stung too many times before- they make their money then disappear, leaving me with half a software.

NLP

Yaah gives mysql tables in return

two tables ..
1. cometchat
2. cometchat_status

who buy it try what i add .. this will bring what we need to make it works.

alessai

what NLP trying to say, while the webmaster installs the addon, the install.php connects to the programmer database (on his website) to retrieve some data (after inputting the user and pass for comet website). the addon wont work unless we have that data!!!!

we need someone with the license to preform those file edits and tell us what shows up so we can make the addon work.....

NLP

umm im tried to edit cometchat js file i thing he send an request based on ajax to check if he still licensed or not .

still waiting buyer response

NLP

psilocybin said:
Once we have that info, then perhaps we can add it to the program to work flawlessly without checking the home site at all
yub.. im waiting the tables .. i'll do it !

NLP

psilocybin said:
I've pm'd futuro and one other person I know that purchased this to see what we can get worked out.

oh thanks god. hv anathor source !

Just DB tabels .. or Output of my install.php ..

if thos available .. will be nulled and works max an hour with vBTEAM nulled copyright

futuro3

Hi all, i'm happy for help you! Sorry for my english, i answer to Pm of NLP, my out of install is this:

CREATE TABLE `cometchat` ( `id` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL auto_increment, `from` varchar(255) NOT NULL, `to` varchar(255) NOT NULL, `message` text NOT NULL, `sent` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL, `read` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL, PRIMARY KEY (`id`), INDEX `to` (`to`), INDEX `from` (`from`) ) ENGINE=InnoDB; CREATE TABLE `cometchat_status` ( `userid` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL, `message` text, `status` varchar(10) default NULL, PRIMARY KEY (`userid`) ) ENGINE=InnoDB;

It's the code of 2 tables that installs cometchat script. I think that help you! Good nulled! :)

EDIT
For all edit language of chat you must modify only the file cometchat.js for change colour and other the file CSS