Post Here: Don't know the name / Can't find the modification

chaotic_geo said:
I swear I've seen a better look quote tag somewhere in the corner of my eye. Could anyone hook me up?

I think this is what you want it makes the quote box look like vb.org

I need the plugin that displays the thread/post count, on forum home

example:
-FOrum
--- Subforum (13/20)

--- better example:
2yknc4o.jpg

:D lol

2cyqg03.gif

I have the columns forum mod installed (without the custom images mod)
But how to display the

Last Post:
Posted by.....
Forum Info: Topic: .. Post: ..

message as you can see in the image.

Is this a mod, can someone upload or tell what code the edit to make it look like this

Hi guys, I am after a hack/trick etc that'll allow people to see a specific forum but not the posts inside until they have X amount of posts.

any ideas please? (using 3.7.2)

exel said:

thanks, exactly what i needed!

I have the columns forum mod installed (without the custom images mod)
But how to display the

Last Post:
Posted by.....

Is this a mod, can someone upload or tell what code the edit to make it look like this I have the columns forum mod installed (without the custom images mod)
But how to display the

Last Post:
Posted by.....

Is this a mod, can someone upload or tell what code the edit to make it look like this
I think this is a mod that has to do with signature creator! I just look through my vb mods... i inform you if i find something!

[edit] i have just found a php file mod for vb, that ads Ip on a PNG signature! im triyng to edit, and put Posts & threads like you asked!

[edit2] sorry can't modify it! just give you the source! you may try

you can use this anywhere! its not just a Sig hack!

Just code it to inlcude the functions of Total Posts, Total Threads & Total Members!

Is there a hack that will allow reordering of posts in a thread? For example if it's necessary for the continuity of a thread that my post be under a certain post and somebody posted under it before me, to bring my post on top of theirs without deleting it. Thanks.

All I know is the one I want, which is SOTW (Signature of the Week).

>.>

Can't find it, but I know it is there.

I want to set the 3.7.2 up so that all new members get a profile message once joined...
I had seen this on here before but cant find it now :(

any help please?..

Back