please pray for my mom!

Dominic22

I hate to say it but I'm not sure if I have ever prayed. But I will pray for you right now. Okay, I just prayed. I really hope she is okay. If I lost either one my parents I don't know what would happen to me. She has my prayer.

jurse

I hope she feels better and it is nothing serious. I will keep you in my prayers. I just spent 4 days in the hospital with my 4month old cuz someone with a cold sore kissed my baby AFTER i said NO and he had a horrible outbreak on his face (think flesh eating bacteria). Doc said I should be grateful he was 4 months old and exclusively breastfead instead of a newborn since it is almost always fatal in newborns.

chakru

ya she is recovering really well so far!! hopefully she will be discharged tomorrow or day after! thank you all so much!! :D

litu2009

I hope she is okay mate

I am always with u my bro because my i am also lost my dad

so i know what is the need of mother so pray to lord that he will take care of ur mother

keyhunt11

Man no one really here prayed or gives a fuck (unless they want more modifications). lol

I really wouldn't go out and pray, lets be honest. But inside I would hope that she is doing better.

rinunez

Hey, Dont be afraid God is The Master of the World, He can Do Anything if you wished with all your Hearth...He moves Mountains...