please pray for my mom!

chakru

hello all. its been a terrible day for me. got my mom admitted to hospital doctors diagonised some problem with liver. I am really afraid whether this could be cancer. I really dont want to lose my mom. I just lost my dad couple of years back. So I request you all to please pray for my mom and wish her for good health and healing.

I am really stressed today!! :(

kindly pray for her

regards

saloums7

Hope she feels better... my teachers mother too is in the hospital... he was bummed today man... I'm praying for both...

chakru

thank you so much for all of you!! all the reports seems to be fine, she dont have any problems with her kidneys and other organs and there seems to be some problem with liver reports of that is about to arrive another 3 or 4 hours time. I wish it should be something curable.

Thank you all once again for all your prayers! and I suppose its really working so far!

thank you so much for all!!

regards

dlcomplete

Assalam-O-Walaikum,
I Pray To God
May God Keep her safe and i also pray for her in my Namaz to God.
Chakru brother please don't take tension.
Allah Hafiz.

chakru

thank you so much brother!! all your replies really makes me to cry!! I am really thankful for all of you!!

thank you so much!

bulletin

Dont worry chakru your mom will be alright soon, and definately cure from liver problem, i just hope everything gets soon better and your mom comes back to home with big smile on her face. My prayers and Best Wishes are with you and your mom.

chakru

thank you so much for all your prayers and I must really thank you all from bottom of my heart! coz your prayers really worked! doctors said there is no problem with the liver too and also they driven out the possibility of cancer! :) there is some infection in the intestine which they say can be cured by medications itself!! I really feel relieved now..

wow perhaps these two days were one of the most stressed out day of my life! I was really scared. At last its a great relief to know that she will be back home soon with full health!

thank you all once again for all your prayers and all of your kind words. All your prayers really dint fail! I really want to thank all of you guys!

thank you so much!! thanks a million!

regards...

Shahim

I never asked God for health.
I always asked God to the person intended to give something that is better for him.
I hope that your parents to wherever it is better to reach.