Mail i received from Copyright Enforcement Agent for Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Mr.X

If you buy a license today, just overwrite all the php files with your new licensed archive. This applies if the licensed and the running vb are of same version. Other than that first replace the original version than upgrade. Usually do all this offline on localserver. ex:
If you are running 3.6.8 nulled board, download licensed 3.6.8 files from vb members area. Overwrite all php files and your 3.6.8 board is a licensed one now :) nothing lost, no members, posts, thrads loss!
Now, download latest version of vb from your vb members area, follow regular version upgrade instruction.
And yes, if you have modified ay core file (php files), that you 'll have to redo :)

Hope it helps :)

Koyuki88

thanks mr.X!!
I have one more question... I own a license now and upgraded my forum to the last version. I use greenfox nulled, can i keep to use this nulled without risk to lost my license or i have to buy it?

Mr.X

Yes you can, vb addons (includes third party hacks, mods, skins..etc.(but excluding vbulletin official blogs addons and project tools)) are not way affiliated with your vbulletin license.

BUt the same thing (pirate report hide and seek thing) continues, lilke skin author can contact you and say you are using my skin without purchasing....etc.

Overall, all this is not way affiliated with your vbulletin license. :)
Point to be noted: When ever you use a paid software with paying the license fee to the authors, there is a always a risk to get caught! ;)

sixxkilur

Man that situation really bites a big one, I also plan to purchase soon just can't afford it right now. i have managed to take 3 versions of vB and install them with a code i chose in the scripting don't know if that is considered nulling or not, Someone mentioned it to me awhile back said they bought it once likes it then it expired and they did the same procedures been usieng it for 4 years with no problems from vB staff. upgrading to 3.7.3 from 3.7.2 PL2 untouched version killed AdminCP everything on the left frame is displayed as plain text code errors.