Complete vB Royal Flush

difo

No this is the right thread to speak about that skin (and if he had posted in that thread there would have been no issue).
He says he has better files than vietvbb, we have to check that because we have problems with the fix file. And Prince Charles did not hesitate to say what he thought about others in that thread.

Nice skin indeed.

Filez

mmmxiv then report it as spam and get it all removed please....and your right shouldnt argue here but then this is a free country and freedom of speech and ones right to his opinion...so if it happens it does im sure the admins or mods will remove any thing they see unfit.

difo I have nothing to prove and could give a rats ass about you... I have posted more fixes, xmls.themes than most Hoxxy and some of the tohers do more than I but what can you say for yourself?

Wheres your contribution......... and since you whined so dam much and have amused me here is the corrected xmls.

xmls updated to 3.8.1

difo

I have modified that post cause Mister Filez has eventually posted his file and I thank him very much for that. And he is right our "mindless argue" should be removed and forgotten (thanks in advance team). And nobody doubted one second he is a bright coder. But I really wanted to test that file ;)

Thanks again, Sir.

edit : I have the same issue with non-english language as with the other file

Sniper16

filez said:
mmmxiv then report it as spam and get it all removed please....and your right shouldnt argue here but then this is a free country and freedom of speech and ones right to his opinion...so if it happens it does im sure the admins or mods will remove any thing they see unfit.

difo I have nothing to prove and could give a rats ass about you... I have posted more fixes, xmls.themes than most Hoxxy and some of the tohers do more than I but what can you say for yourself?

Wheres your contribution......... and since you whined so dam much and have amused me here is the corrected xmls.

Thanks a ton. However, can you tell me which templates the edits are in? I've been heavily modifying mine already. No big deal if no though :p

Filez

jeff I will have to look or you can just open the xml and see where I fixed the templates without having to load it in vb just look at the code throught the browser.

difo

As a matter of fact, the problem is not related to your file. In English eveything is ok ( fluid and fix) but when I switch to French there is a blue bar appearing on the top with fix file.

I suppose this is related to the French language file. I had exactly the same problem with the vietvbb's fix file; therefore i wanted to compare. Thanks

quid246

Looks like CompleteVB have a 3.8.1 version of this skin. Any tangible differences between filez fixes and the official release?

Filez

Heres the diffrence the one I did was 3.8.0 and addressed several issues as who ever ripped it missed a few things. I have updated the xmls to 3.8.1

difo

mmmxiv said:
any screenshot for your problem Difo?
Hi pirat ;)

This is what I get (only when i am logged and when I am in French), no pb in English : an ugly blue bar on top of the site...

sans_t12.jpg

As i have already told to Filez this problem may be related to the translation File but I do not have the knowledge to fix that.

quid246

difo said:
Filez,

just FYI : we get an additional login bar with your rip that does not exist with original skin (the same when logged)

sans_t13.jpg

I got the same thing... there is definitely the extra login/title code there.

difo

quid246 said:
I got the same thing... there is definitely the extra login/title code there.

Disable product "Navbar Additions + ShareThis" or upgrade it if you have the release for 3.8.1

Filez

Forgien languages I cant help with and extra bar I dont have shown on my test site ...im not sure why your getting them it is wierd..... you must have extra mods..as my test site is not modded much.