Complete vB Royal Flush

dudl3ys

this skin is working fine for me. i have it on a site that i am working to finish. once its done i will put a link to it for all to see it with heavy editing of course.

Filez

difo what was not clear....the xmls had issues I fixed the problems so YES that means I updated them and released them.

They were not my release but veitvbb which I personally dont like but a member asked to have them fixed.......I would suggest you stop and think before posting.

difo

I do what I want. If you do not like being asked questions tell me what you are doing on a forum. Have you noticed you are just criticising others here? A warez is for everybody even newbies, maybe first for newbies.

I just needed to know where you have uploaded those files. Have you updated those of veitvbb (cause I have a pb with his fixed version too). I do not think that was that much difficult to understand. Please stop making superior. I suggest you find a girlfriend. You obviously have a serious relationship problem.

Consider you did not impress me AT ALL.

edit : that is very a pity we do not have "groan" hack active on this wonderful forum ;) I think I had an opportunity to use it...

difo

Please stay polite. You confirm once again you have personal problems...

If I had found it I would not have asked. I did not want to bother you. You just wrote two posts not to help me...

nextgen

CompleteVB has the most awesome styles. If you can grab anymore i would love to have them. So neat, clean and pr looking. Thanks so much guys

Filez

vbfan your so right and I fixed them but some members on here didnt appreciate the work I did to fix it so I removed the updated files...sorry.

Sniper16

filez said:
vbfan your so right and I fixed them but some members on here didnt appreciate the work I did to fix it so I removed the updated files...sorry.

Is there no way you can put it back up? I JUST found out about this theme and will probably buy it but I'd like an error free one to tweak with first.

difo

filez said:
This is your third post in that thread NOT TO help people...I believed you had no time to waste...
If i got it well you dared to blame me for not finding files you had removed.
maboule.gif

You seem to be a strong coder, buddy, but completely weird!
Warriors, if you can grab Filez's xml please launch a new thread
mdr-mort.gif
I will thank!

We now know Filez has two main goals in his life : 1. Become one of vbteam's admin to ban everybody 2. To ban that "piss ant" non-reading leecher Difo by all means ;)

I look forward to reading your nice answer Mister Chief!
herz.png

Filez

difo your name was no were in that post and you weren't blamed..but if you wish to take the blame then so be it. As far as calling the warriors LMFAO go ahead find my xml thank them for it it is out there but again your still to dam ignorant to find it.

As far as being an Admin here why would I...that is not what im doing here..I came to exchnage with Contrubiting Members not LEECHERS as your self. You have not provided even 5 usefull posts = means you contributed something to the community. Which you have not.....want me to give you the xml so you can act like a big Warrior LMFAO

I would not ban you as you amuse me but miserable user might come into play...

Oh and if you know so much about my personal life as you have claimed in your post then tell me who I am.

difo

filez said:
difo your name was no were in that post and you weren't blamed..but if you wish to take the blame then so be it. As far as calling the warriors LMFAO go ahead find my xml thank them for it it is out there but again your still to dam ignorant to find it.
Oh yeaaaah! His Higness "I-know-everything-and-i-will-let-you-know" condescended to answer (in a more civilized way that time; he learns quite well).
AFAIK you have removed the file from the other thread too.

As far as being an Admin here why would I...
I know you would kill to become an admin here; we can see that in all your posts and maybe that will happen. And that day I know i will get banned. That is like a tragedy we already know the end. You can not stand those impudent writing newbies.

that is not what im doing here..I came to exchnage with Contrubiting Members not LEECHERS as your self. You have not provided even 5 usefull posts = means you contributed something to the community. Which you have not.....want me to give you the xml so you can act like a big Warrior LMFAO
I tried to contribute but my posts were removed ;)
Once again you criticize others instead of helping.
I do not exactly understand why you just do not set up a password-protected google-goup with registration approval process. No newbies would disturb you there, I promise! I think on a forum that is better not to answer than to pretend you have stuffs you can not release!

Do you really have that xml? Thats the question now. Maybe you removed it in an emergency because it did not work better that of vietvbb? We need evidence now. Show us we can trust you ;)

Or do you want to make a barter like in the good old days when you were exchanging magic cards in the recreation ground? If I give gou "minty fresh" 3.8.1" or "Fundamental" 3.8.1 or "Color theory" will you eventually cooperate?

I would not ban you as you amuse me but miserable user might come into play...
I did not get the threat.
And after reading some of your post you wisely removed to make believe you can control yourself I am not under the impression I am really amusing you.

Oh and if you know so much about my personal life as you have claimed in your post then tell me who I am.
I do not have a clue and I am not sure I really care. Where did you read that? i sometimes wonder if you really understand what you are told.

mmmxiv

o_O

...The hell?

Please take your mindless arguing to another thread isntead of spamming this release, thankyou kindly.

I'm not siding with either, but you're spamming this release.

as for the skin, nice, but a few errors ;)