[3.7.x] Inferno vBShout Pro 2.5.2

nalduro

Inferno vBShout Pro Installation Manual

--------------------------------------------------------------

Step 1

-------------------------------

Go into the "UPLOAD" folder located in this package, and upload all the files/folders INSIDE to your
forums root directory. This is where index.php and member.php are seen.

Step 2:

Import the product file: Inferno vBShout PRO.xml
To do this, enter your Admin CP, then follow: Plugins & Products -> Manage Products -> Add/Import Product
Select 'Browse' then look for 'Inferno vBShout PRO.xml' on your computer, select it, then click 'Import'.

Step 3:

Inferno vBShout enables you to place the shoutbox on any page you desire, by default we allow you to place it on the 'index' script of your forum.

Edit the template: FORUMHOME WHERE IS THIS TEMPETE LOCATED?

Find: $navbar

Underneath this add: <!--{%SHOUTBOX%}-->

Then save your template.
To enable the shoutbox in more places or use it elsewhere, go to the admin opions for Inferno vBShout. To do this,
enter your Admin CP, then follow: vBulletin Options -> vBulletin Options -> Inferno vBShout Settings
You will then find the setting 'Page Deployment', you can enter your scripts here. Scripts have there own defined names,

netmatrix

I'm having a bit of a problem with this shoutbox. Whenever you type in a message it will appear like this to everyone: [Today 06:09 PM ] netmatrix: [color="Blue" ][font="Comic Sans MS" ]lala[/font ][/color ] That is a message I sent through my shoutbox today. How do I get rid of the bbcoding? So that the color and font will actually show in the message part of the shoutbox so no one will see the coding. Thank you.

flamer619

OK here is my problem, Im kinda new at installing mods so i tried his and when i Put <!--{%SHOUTBOX%}--> under $navbar and save nothing shows. I enabled the product from the Manage Products a Place and i edited permisssions from the vBulletin options place but it wont show any one know why?

jshafer

I installed this and it shows up, but the shoutbox just says "Loading..." and never does anything else. Anyone know what would cause that?

virus

thewolf said:
ok how do you add the shoutbox in all forums display and that??

jenyip33 said:
I also have problem making it display in every page of my forums. Anyon help?

goto navbar/breadcrump template

put this <!--{%SHOUTBOX%}--> at last botom of template

goto your admincp >inferno shoutbox pro >> set page deployment to yes

Ambreen

i hve a question

inside the folder of infernoshout hve folders...

aop
browser
engine
images

in where i hve to put theses one

plz help me...

and second thing..i already hve done everything...but when i go to enable it form products its give a eror this one...

Warning: require_once([path]/infernoshout/engine/inferno_engine.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in [path]/global.php(360) : eval()'d code on line 235

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/apnipehc/public_html/infernoshout/engine/inferno_engine.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/apnipehc/public_html/global.php(360) : eval()'d code on line 235

wha i hve do...???

plz tell me in daital i 'll verythankful to u plz plz plz :(